College..

Starting from last part

Naksh drive car taking Miss Bajwa towards her college. Keerti likes how her actions affect him . "But still why nanu didn't told her that he'll appointed a bodyguard for her ? Like come who possibly want to kill her apart from Mr. Bajwa's family 🙄 but she can handle them on her own so this bodyguard is of no use" she thinks this but again her eyes fell on him and she kind of not sure about the last line  , she's that type of girl who drool over every other guy  heck she barely give guys second look but him hmmmmm .. he just ummm well maybe it's because of the fact that he look so young like and he claims he is a bodyguard on duty ! When she first time saw him in her bathroom she thought he must be some friend of her step brother as he look boyish and he wearing casuals not in those formal uniforms so she misunderstood him ... or maybe she is now misunderstanding him . What if he isn't a bodyguard sent by agency but a thug ! A prank partner of her step brother , yeah maybe that's why he is just appointed for her . She is in her thoughts when Naksh stop car and clear his throat informing her ' Miss. Bajwa we reach your college' .  Keerti hmmm in response and hang her bag on shoulder adjusting her dress well straightening it up before stepping out of car but she turn to him and say ' don't call me Miss Bajwa in college or else people get suspicious and you might not be able to fulfill your duty if you are really on your duty' .

Naksh look at her with as usual straight face and Keerti step out from car ready to attend her college well actually wanting to see the reaction of people and how this bodyguard will protect her and from whom?
Naksh too march out behind her and notice how some guys looking at her figure with lust in their eyes , his eyes too fall on her body and it's true she's looking like she come out straight from those music videos where girls show all glamorous going college dressed up as eye candy but looking at this ultra rich college it's kinda normal here he guess. They walk straight towards keerti's first lecture uhh 'their' as Keerti doing Mass communication so Naksh too enroll in this . 
They enter in class and Keerti go towards a girl who's wearing short dress and talking with guys happily and she must be the best friend according to the details he read about her , Keerti smile big seeing her and greet her with ' hi baby how's your day going' but Needhi completely ignore her and her eyes are on Naksh who stood behind Keerti as her shadow .
Needhi talk with Keerti with small smile but her eyes fix on Naksh ' I'm fine K and who is this guy with you huh ?' Keerti expecting her question as not just her but whole class must be wondering why this new guy walking with or behind Keerti only but only Needhi is one who can question her so she reply ' oh this is Naksh my childhood friend'  she look at naksh with narrow eyes but Needhi stood up and forward her hand to Naksh welcoming him  ' hi Naksh I'm needhi keerti's bestie welcome to our class'  but Naksh didn't shake hands with her and say with small smile(for formality) uttering a quick  'hi'  as he knows he isn't here for making friends his only mission is to protect Keerti.

Teacher enter in class and start the lecture ,  through Naksh wanted to sit behind Keerti to keep an eye on her but since no seat left he sit beside Keerti. 
Through out the lecture Needhi kept looking Keerti and Naksh and looking how Naksh is only staying with Keerti it's seems like they are more than friends hmmm she has to find out.

Classes going like usual and Naksh is with Keerti like shadow which she don't understand why !  She well they are heading towards cafeteria crossing the basketball ground when ball is about to hit her but Naksh stop the ball in mid way proving his reflexes , Keerti look at him with amusement and both share a brief eye lock...
Hi 👋 everyone please read this part and subscribe to my YouTube channel momo kitchen twin

And my friend (Ayesha) channel Glam doze with Ayesha it's about fashion suggestions and her personal style tips

To show your support for my stories please subscribe my and my friend channel 🙏🙏
Hope you all like this part 💗💖