Trouble.....

Randhir sitting in his study and seeing old album . The album filled with photographs of his late second wife Siya and his second daughter keerti , the two people he never gave love in his life .
Randhir Bajwa now a successful rich businessman once was just a mere conman who survive only on others money and because of this habit one day he came across to Siya an pure innocent soul who only know to love and spread happiness and that's the exact thing she gave to him love .., Her selfless love and sign of her love kirti .
But in return of her pure love he only gave her pain and tears , He stole her money and bring his first wife and kids home ..
Home !! This is not his and his kids home . It's was Siya's house and now it's only keerti's house which his wife and spoilt kids wants to steal and for that they can even kill her . They can kill keerti for this house ....

Randhir creases keerti's childhood photo but then his phone rings ., He look at the caller id and sigh in relief , this the call he is waiting from whole day . He pick it up and say " hello Naksh right ? " he further talk and say with relief filled smile " okay that's great so can join from tomorrow morning and remember this you have to be keerti's shadow., wherever she go you will go with her and you will not leave her side ever " .....

Hello hello hello 💟💟💟💟
Sorry for the late and short update but it's exams season that's why I update irregularly 💔😔
Hope you guys like this part 💖💖💖💖