Pool party !

Continuing from previous part:-

Though Keerti is impressed by Naksh's loyalty towards his job but she felt embarrassed to that he have to save her from her own step brother .
Yes danish's mom is not her mother but he can at least pay some decency to the fact that she is his own father's daughter in childhood too he trys to beat her and now from some years he started this disgusting act where every chance he get he behave inappropriately with her .

She always fight back as she isn't a poor damsel in distress type whenever daddy dearest family insults her she give it back to them but she sometimes feels so embarrassed about all this each year on her bday they created a mess with their verbal abuses try to make her believe that her birth was a worst day for this house but the fact is the worst day for this house was when they stepped here . They go along in rich parties with daddy dearest only to get insulted by other elites indirectly cause most of the elites know how they got here but it didn't bother them a bit so arguing with them is useless.

'Mam do you have any plans for tonight want to go somewhere?' Naksh ask in his profession tone .

Keerti got confused by his question 'no why you ask ?'

'I have to do a mandatory paper work to ensure agency about my work if you don't have plans to go out of house i take off' he inform her and she gave him nod cause she usually avoid celebrating her birthday every year she just cut cake with nanu that's more fun for her .

He nods and walk out of her room as she lay down on bed to have some sleep and he go towards the room he assigned to stay looking door he open his suitcase taking out a small office bag and inside it contains mini microphones and spy cameras he open his laptop by which he hack the main security system of this mansion so that he can watch what everyone doing any time after all that's why he is here to ruin these people..

Randhir working in study when his wife Simran come in with her obvious question 'why did you appoint bodyguard for keerti?'

He look up at her and say 'her grandfather appointed bodyguard for her and to refresh your memory i only have 15 percent share in this property other half is still under his name which will go to keerti's name so he is doing what he thinks best for her' .

Simran made face hearing it but that's the fact they only have 15 percent share that too in his husband's name but she can't directly show her displeasure about it so ask 'just because of this she gets a exclusive bodyguard whereas us don't have any security for us' .

Randhir sigh and reply 'you know very well why we didn't have any security cause apart from this 15 percent we don't have any thing else any decision about business and property won't execute without his signature so don't bother about it' .

She is pissed about it but choose not to argue as it's true that old pig won't let them get these things easily every day she wish he should have died in that accident.

In night keerti come back in her room after cutting cake with nanu and enjoying their little pizza party she about to change in her pjs when she got a text from needhi who ask her to come urgently to her house .
Keerti call her but she isn't picking up panicked she left her room heading towards her car she about to open car door when Naksh held her hand asking  'where you going at this time ?'
His tone is little bit different then  his usual professional one but keerti ignore it and say  'needhi text me saying it's urgent and i can't ignore it I'm going to her house' .

'Let's go then'  he say

'With you !'  She hesitantly said

Naksh tucked his shirt in jeans from back and say  'yes that's my duty'

She nods and both sit in car to go to needhi's house .

They reach her house which is covered in darkness both got suspicious by this and keerti calls out her name  'needhi' and lights switched on while her college mates shouts 'surprise happy birthday keerti'

Keerti looks on to found her friend arrange a pool party for her birthday..