My job is to protect you..

Continuing from previous part:-

Naksh stopped the basketball in mid-air before it hit keerti proving his great reflexes by which keerti is amused and look at his face he bounce back the ball towards players and turn to keerti looking in her eyes . They share a brief eye lock like a romantic film couple but their eye lock didn't last long as needhi come to keerti asking her 'K are you okay babe that ball almost hit you !' again eyeing naksh for a minute.

Keerti come out her trance say 'yeah I'm fine he stop the ball on time' she adjusts her dress slowly glancing towards naksh like what just happened he stop the ball with one hand so quickly to perform this kind of stunt one has to undergo such long training his reflexes are so clean like a soldier on mission . Maybe he isn't a set up he doesn't look like those cheap creep  guys her stepbrother befriend with .

'Wow how effortlessly you stopped ball you didn't look like a athletic person in first impression but you surprise me Naksh'  needhi say twisting her finger in her long hairlock.

'People are not what they seem you'll get to know about this when you stepped into real world'  naksh say which caught both ladies attention.
He is still keeping his straight face making his statement apparent .

Before needhi could ask anything else to him keerti say  'umm Naksh let's go we have to reach home on time remember'  signaling him through eyes to let's get out of here fast .

'What you guys going now I mean some classes are still left' needhi say .

'But we have some work in home so bye babe' keerti hurriedly say and march towards main gate naksh follow her like he has to do .
Needhi look both of them with suspicious eyes.

At home:
Keerti come in her room and fall on her bed immediately over her stomach without thinking that she isn't alone here anymore her bodyguard is standing at the door frame watching her . She turn over on her bed and now her eyes fell on naksh who is standing with usual straight face but keerti quickly adjust her mini dress sitting straight on bed and call him in 'come in please I want to talk with you about something' .

He nods slightly before coming in standing little away from her bed .
'So as per your duty you'll study with me in class and follow me around in college which surely attract more attention from others and after the stunt you did near basketball ground needhi must be suspecting us now . See I understand you are on duty 24*7 but please try to act normal in college'  keerti say .

'I acted normal in college Miss. Bajwa and about the "stunt"  you are referring to that was unintentional I can't unseen danger coming to you just to act more normal protecting you is my job and I fulfill my job'  naksh reply in professional tone giving her an idea that he won't change his professional way in college means she have to come up with lots of lies about him .

'But you can at least try to act like a college boy and not a robot I mean engage in talks with other students boys/girls today whole class is looking at you' she again try to reason with him .

'They hardly give me another look tomorrow it's always like this people only check you out for one or two days after that they'll get busy in their work Miss. Bajwa'  he reply .

'Gosh why all of this happening to me ?'  she say holding her head like complaining to god .

Naksh clear his throat and inform  'I'll be at your door'  saying so he return to his place .

Keerti stood up and come out of her room going downstairs all of this make her head hurt so she decided to have some snacks . She entered in kitchen looking for something to eat  busy in finding snacks in cupboard she didn't notice someone come in kitchen and stand right behind her checking her out with lust filled eyes .  She hear whistling sound accompanied with the voice she hated most in this house  'wow keerti with every birthday you becoming more and more beautiful and hot'  comes  a comment  from her stepbrother  Danish .

Keerti turn to face him anger/annoyance laced on her face  but it didn't bother him and like a creep he is he stood in front of her blocking her way .  'If only you were this much observant in your own than noticing me you would've clear college and working somewhere not hogging on someone else's money' .

She reply bluntly and he try to approach her with anger now taking over him  but before he could come any close to her Naksh step in coming in front of her like covering her behind him and asking her 'Miss. Bajwa any problem here'  he didn't remove his stare from danish by which he stop in his tracks looking at him .

'Nah let's go' she say and naksh make way for her watching this danish gets confused and say  'keerti boys are not allowed in this house how could you bring your flings here !'

'For your kind of information he is my bodyguard and he'll stay here if you had any queries go ask your father and stop bothering me'  keerti reply before going out of kitchen followed by Naksh ....

More secrets
More characters be revealed in next part 😊
And yes Danish is keerti's stepbrother who have bad eye on her 😶 you can all hate him all you want cause I hate him too 👍