Her nude lipstick👄

Continuing from previous part
As nanu asked who appoint a bodyguard for Keerti with confused face Randhir come towards nanu's room getting their attention

Randhir say " I appointed him as her bodyguard papaji say you said that day over lunch , he is here to unsure that you're granddaughter will go anywhere unharmed."

Nanu gave an suspicious look to Randhir cause he don't believe him not even a bit but he remember taunting him for keeping an bodyguard for his wife and himself well in reality still keerti holds 40% of Siya's property and people are more interested in keerti cause she is a royal blood not some cheap con . So he take that taunt seriously hmm .

Nanu nodded his head and say " at least you did something good but you didn't inform me about this guy before his arrival why so ?"

Randhir give a small smile like trying to hide something say " because he's very good in his work I was not sure if he'll be able to come here , I myself meet him this morning only that's why papaji" .

Keerti look at her father unable to believe any of his words and seeing that not even nanu met this hottie—ummmm Naksh she decided to be careful around him .

Naksh again say in professional tone " Miss Bajwa are you ready to leave for college?"

Keerti hmmm in reply and give nanu a quick side hug saying " nanu I'm going college you take care and when I come back we'll celebrate my bday" .

Nanu smile at her and say bye study well my princess.
Keerti go out of room followed by Naksh.

Randhir take a breath and turn to leave when nanu's voice come as warning " I hope this bodyguard won't attack Keerti on your command if you think you'll get away with my granddaughter murder just like you get away with Siya's" .

Randhir didn't turn to face him and sigh sadly on the accusation but he somehow responsible for his true love's death and now for the danger on Keerti . He walk out of room and nanu take out his phone calling someone .

Keerti sat in car while Naksh will be driving it and taking them to college .
Keerti took out her compact mirror and start applying nude glossy lipstick on her lips 👄 Naksh eyes diverted towards her as he gulp looking at her which Keerti noticed from corner of her eyes and she smirk thinking he is affected by her interesting...