0.5

I got up and changed into leggings and a tank top. I decided to go to the store. Matt was outside on the phone yelling. I went outside to ask him if he needed anything. I waited till he got off the phone.

"Hi Matt"

"What?" he snapped

"Okay? I'm going to the store do you want anything?"

"No, just fucking go."

I left the apartment slamming the door behind me. I went down to my car and got in. I wiped a tear that had fallen out of my eye.

Don't let him get to you, I told myself.

______

I stayed out for a good three hours. I wasn't in the mood to get worked up by Matt.

Eventually I had nothing to do so I just went back.

At first I thought he wasn't there but then he walked out of the bedroom.

"Lyss"

"What? Do you need to yell at me more?"

He walked next to me.

"I'm sorry. I was just pissed off about a phone call I got. You know I would never yell at you like that, I was just in a bad mood."

I didn't say anything. He turned me to face him and placed his hand on my cheek. His thumb brushed my cheek.

"You know how much I love you."

"A lot." I replied

"Yeah, I love you a lot."

"What was the phone call about?" I asked

"The movie, they want to finish it sooner which means I'm going to be there a lot."

"Are you gonna be able to come to my doctor's appointment?"

"I'm going to try my hardest."

sorry this is really short and shitty lmao i may post another chapter today

xoxo

-lyss