Simply Love

**********ALEXS POV***********

The weeks passed quickly. Zayn helped me get over my anorexia, I got to know Emily and Lauren better, I talked to other kids, and I got in trouble A LOT. They even hid all the wheelchairs and took the wheels of my bed! It's not my fault, I wasn't AIMING for that old man.... and the doctor.... and the nurse... and the person the nurse was snogging! Yeah, I was TOTALLY not aiming for them. Even though that was the old man that tried to kiss me, and that doctor was a d1ck, and that I hate seeing people snog... You know? I'm gonna shut up now. The nurse that had been snogging that dude smiled at me.

"Are you ready to check out?" She asked in a happy, shrill tone. But I didn't doubt her happiness. She was as excited as me about getting discharged. Maybe even more. She hates me with a passion. Don't worry babe, feeling's mutual.

"Yup." I said, mocking her tone. She scowled. Louis grinned and signed me out. Just as we get close to the doors I scream "BYE" as loud as I can. Louis, Niall, Harry, and Zayn burst out laughing, but Liam frowned.

"How much trouble have you gotten into in the hospital?"

I thought for a bit, then grinned. "More than I remember!" He face-palmed. He didn't know the reasons why I wanted to get in trouble. 1) It was hilarious (2) it got my mind off certain things and (3) It covers up how weak I'm getting. Seriously, I'm getting dizzy, weak, and light-headed so often now. It's also getting hard to breathe. Like now. I took in breath after breath, but it didn't feel like I was getting enough air.

"Alex," Zayn said worridly. "You keep on doing, that. What's wrong?" We got in the car and I looked at Harry, begging for help. He was the only one who knew my condition. He shrugged.

"You have to tell them sooner or later."

"I prefer later." I mumbled.

"Seriously lads! And lass." Niall added. "What is going on!?"

"Well, er, due to my condition I'm getting weaker and it's hard to breathe." I said, leaving out the part that I sometimes pass out. Didn't I mention that? No? Oops.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Zayn asks. Louis clears his throat. "I mean us."

Zayn added.

"Because I didn't want to be a burden." I said simply.

"Why would the person I love be a burden?" Zayn asks. My throat tightens and I feel a funny feeling in my stomache. Eh, must be the cancer.

"You love me? Why would you love me?" I asked.

He thought for a bit then grinned. "Because it's simply love."

"Simply love." I mused.

Has a nice ring to it.

tar dar, thats how i got the title! i wrote this when i was s'posed to be doing home work. :D. you better feel speacial. soo yeah, pwease

COMMENT

FAN

VOT

MY

UNICORN

BARFING

RUBBER

DUCKIES!!!!

Love

tha

UNICORN

BARFING

RUBBER

DUCKIE

NINJA

MASTA

NAMED

MWAH!!!!!!!!

okay, byeeee!