Gone

*******ZAYNS P.O.V.*************

We rush back to the flat. Louis had just called us and said she got more cigarettes. I was worried. I mean, can't she see we're doing this for her? That smoking only shortens her life? I know, I sound like such a hypocrite right now, since I smoke too. But I don't have cancer, I'm not dying. I sigh and stare out the window...

*****LIAMS P.O.V.**********

I tighten my fingers on the steering wheel. I was angry, how could she disobey us again? We're trying to help her! We pull into the driveway and I take a deep breath. I can't lose control again. I step out and run into the flat. I am not prepared for the sight before me.

***********HARRYS P.O.V.*****-*******

My jaw drops. Alex was staring off into space, a blank look on her face. Her eyes looked glazed, like she's been doing drugs. That's when I see the cigarette. And the white dust.

She'd been smoking pot.

********NIALLS P.O.V.*********

WHERE WAS LOU!? That's why he was here, to prevent stuff like this from happening!

"LOU!?" Liam yelled.

"Coming!"

I hear Louis' footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Oh, you're home..." His voice trails off when he sees Alex.

"What happened?" He whispers.

"She was smoking pot!" Liam says angrily.

Zayn runs over to Alex. He starts whispering in her ears. He opens his mouth to speak but is interupted by Alex bursting out laughing. She rolls around laughing.

"You- you fell for it!" She gasps between her laughter.

Louis starts laughing. So he was in on this too.

"This was a joke?" Zayn asks, shocked.

She nods her head, too busy laughing to talk.

"That's not funny!" Liam explodes.

"Yeah, it was!" Louis says.

"No, it isn't! Alex, stop laughing and rolling on the floor, Louis get down here, everybody, sit down." Liam demands. We all obey.

"Straight to the point, Alex, where did you get the pot, cigarettes, and beer?"

Wait, she got beer?

Alex's smirk was instantly wiped off her face and she stared at the floor.

"No where" she mumbled.

"Alex," Liam said sternly, "tell me where you got it."

"Please tell us" I beg.

"We need to know" Harry said.

"We're doing this for you" Zayn pleads.

"We're trying to help you!" Louis exclaims.

"No, no you don't, no you're not, no you aren't! Get it in your head! I DON'T WANT TO BE HELPED!" She sreamed, and with that, she was gone, out the door.

Gone.

Very sorry it took so long for me to update my loverlies. I HAVE BEEN DISTRACTED, BLAME MY MOTHER!!!!!!!!! and as always......

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

EAT YOGUTSSSS!!!! (hehe eat YO GUTS!)