Someone Special

****ALEXS POV****

I dreamed the dream that used to haunt me every night. It's left me alone for a while.

Not tonight.

****DREEEEEAAAAAAMMMMMM****

"Jacob, stop!" I cried. Jacob ignored my sobbing and pleading and continued to beat Connor, my boyfriend. I watched in horror as my boyfriend slowly became more and more bloody and disfigured. Jacob whipped out a gun and shot Connor in the head and neck three times. He then made his way over to the chair I was tied to and kissed me roughly.

"Don't ever tell anyone about this. And don't ever leave me for someone else." He whispered He grabbed his metal pipe and gun and left. I looked at Connor's dead body and watched the blood trickle down his ear.

Drip.

Drop.

Drip.

Drop.

Slowly fading. Taking my boyfriend away from me.

Drip.

Drop.

Drip.

Drop.

Slowly destroying my hopes and dreams for the future.

Drip.

Drop.

Drip.

Drop.

Slowly destroying me from the inside out.

****END OF DREEEEEAAAAAMMMM****

"Alex, wake up! It's just a dream, baby. Wake up!" Someone called. I woke up and realized I was crying. I looked over and saw a tired looking Zayn.

"D-did I wake you?" I stuttered.

"Well, yeah. But don't worry, I had to get up anyway."

"Why?"

"Studio."

I nodded, then an idea popped into my head.

"Hey, Zayn?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I have some money?"

"Sure. Why?"

"Someone special."

He looked at me worridly. I rolled my eyes. Suspicious booger, isn't he?

"Don't worry. I wouldn't cheat on you with a dead person."

He looked relieved. "Yeah, sorry."

"Go get dressed!"

"Yes, mother." He grumbled.

I smirked. Now, to get money.

The lads were dressed and completely ready. I walked over to Zayn and held my hand out. He looked at me confused.

"Money." I demanded.

"D4mn, Alex and I thought you liked me for me and not my money." He joked.

"Of course I do, but I need money." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, if you insist." He dug around in his pockets and handed me £20.50.

"Well, bye!" Liam hollered and and dragged them to the car. I grabbed my leather jacket and set off. I walked, and walked, and walked until I found a flower stand.

"Can I have a dozen red roses?" I ask the lady.

"Sure! That'll be £7.47."

I handed her the money and she handed me the roses. I walked to the cemetary and knelt at the all too familar grave stone. I cleared away the moss and mold to reveal the wording on the stone.

Connor O'Brien. 1995-2011

Beloved boyfriend, son, and brother. Will be missed.

I gently decorated the stone with the roses.

"Hey, Connor." I sniffed.

"I miss you so much. I found a new boyfriend, his name is Zayn and he's in a band. He's really sweet and caring. You would've liked him. Then there's his band mates." I laughed bitterly.

"There's Liam, he's a father to me. He's really over protective though. Then there's Louis. He's the prankster. He's like an annoying older brother. Then there's Harry. He's my best friend, but he's a flirt. Then Niall. He's really sweet and he loves food. I don't think I'll ever get over you though."

"I'm so sorry, Connor." I sobbed.

"I shouldn't of let Jacob kill you. It's all my fault! I'm so sorry. I'm the worst girlfriend ever." I sobbed. I stood up and dusted myself off.

"I hope you like the flowers, they were your favorite. I'll come back soon, I promise. Bye Connor."

I walked away. Now for an even less pleasent visit to prison.

To Jacob.

Tar dar, I'm sososososo sorry i havent been updating!!! iv been really busy, ya know? I WENT TO A TOBY MAC CONCERT!!! WOOHOO IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!! my favs were Group1Crew and Toby Mac. so this book probably has three chapters and an epilogue left? NO, THERE WILL NOT BE A SEQUEL!!!!! yeah, red out!

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE