Tonight's Gonna Be A Good, Good Night

***LIAMS P.O.V.***

I watched as Zayn ran up to comfort Alex. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. I felt terrible. I mean, I put a girl who's going to die on house arrest. Yeah, that's cruel.

"Mate, don't you think you should go talk to her?" Louis suggests.

"Yeah."

I walk up to her room and knock.

"Come in."

I sigh and walk in. The sight before me makes me want to cry. Alex has puffy eyes, tear stained cheeks, and tears streaming down her face. Zayn's trying to comfort her, but it isn't working out too well.

"Liam, now isn't the best time" Zayn says.

I sigh. Man, I'm doing a lot of sighing.

"Zayn, please. I need to talk to her." Alex glares at me.

"Excuse me, HER has a name and HER is right here!" Zayn shakes his head and gets up.

"Hey! Where are you going!" Alex protests.

"Letting him apologize." When he gets to me he whispers, "Hurt her again and you're dead." I nod. He shuts the door and I hear his footsteps. I sigh.

"Alex, I'm so so so sorry. I did not mean ANY of that. I-"

"I believe you."

"What?" She believes me!

"I believe you. You didn't seem yourself, plus you didn't hit me like my mum would've."

I sigh. "Alex, you have no idea how happy I am that you believe me." She grins.

"Why wouldn't I believe you? You've given me a home, a family, Liam, you saved my life!"

I blush. I'd had no idea we'd given her so much. Then a thought hits me.

"So, you Zayn, huh?"

She blushes.

"That's none of your business."

"Okay, so you're not. Good, I've been wanting to set him up with a friend of Dani's."

She gasps. "You will so no such thing!"

I grin. "So you ARE together!"

She frowns. "Tricky b4stard. Yes, we're together."

I grin. "I knew it!" I do a fist pump. I really am glad they're together. Zayn's been moping around for weeks, complaining that everybody had a girlfriend but him. And they're the perfect match.

She sighs. Then she smiles at me and bats her eyelashes. "So am am I off house arrest?"

I grin. "You'll be off house arrest in..... Two days."

She frowns. "D1ck."

I grin. "What did I say about swearing?"

She pouts. "I'm seventeen, not seven."

I smirk. "Really? I couldn't tell."

She chucks a pillow at me. "Go away!"

I gasp. "How could you!? I thought we were friends!"

She smirks. "We were, then you put me on house arrest."

I gasp. "Hurtful!"

"Really? I couldn't tell." She immitates me.

I pout. "You're mean."

"I know!" And with that she runs off, laughing. I grin and run after her.

***ALEXS P.O.V.***

I run off laughing. I hear him behind me. Must find Zayn, must find Zayn. I slam into a warm body.

"What the hell?"

Yup, found Zayn.

"Zayniiiiiie, save me! Liam's trying to hurt meeee!" I whine. He gasps. Liam comes running up and smirks at me. I smirk right back to him.

"Liam are you trying to hurt my baby?" Zayn gasps. I pout.

"I'm not a baby."

Zayn grins. "I didn't say you were a baby, I said you were MY baby." I smile.

"Bett- " I'm interrupted by someone grabbing me from behind. I start slapping the person holding me. Finally, I kick him where the sun doesn't shine. He let's me go and falls on the ground, groaning. I gasp when I see Louis.

"Oh my gosh, Louis I'm so sorry!"

"You got a mean foot."

I grin, "Yeah, I know. Now are you okay?"

He grins and stands up.

"Just peachy."

I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, whatever. I'm going to bed."

I walk towards my room and lay down on my bed. Zayn comes in and picks me up.

"What?" I groan.

"You're sleeping with me tonight."

"But what about pajamas?"

"Wear some of mine."

"And my toothbrush?"

"I have spares in my bathroom."

"D4mn it, you've left me no excuse!"

"Don't let Liam hear you."

I sigh. By that time we reached his room. He dumps me on the bed.

"How rude." He just grins and tosses me boxers and a t-shirt. I moan and get up and go to the bathroom. I do all the pre-sleep stuff and go back to Zayn's bed. I snuggles close to him under the duvet.

"G'night Alex."

"G'night Zayn."

And for the first time in ages, it really was a good night.

Ta da! thar 'tis my loverly cupcakes! OMIGOSH HAS ANYONE HEARD LITTLE THINGS!?!?! its so awesome!!!! comment if you have! omigosh I STILL HAVE A COLD!!!!!! on the bright side i had a soccer game today. on the dark side it was our last one

and

we

lost

:(

anywhoo.....

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

EAT WATER!!!!!!!!!!