My eyes widen as I heard an oldman's voice. This man, I thought he is dead.

"What do you want?!" I asked annoyed and clearly there was poison in my voice.

"Ooh~ don't be mad sweetheart~ all I wanted is for you to join me for dinner tonight~"

I cringed when he called me sweetheart with full of lust in his voice.

"No." I bluntly said and was gonna hung up when he spoke again.

"Awe, don't you feel sorry for me?" he asked. I can totally imagine him clutching his chest, feeling hurt.

"Sorry for what? I've never felt sorry for some pervy oldman" I annoyingly replied. My brows frowning.

"The cut you gave me is quite deep~ so as an apology, you should come join me for dinner." he stated calmly.

I sighed and just nodded. "Ok, I'll be there in an hour. Gotta prepare~"

So then, I hunged up and went up to my room searching for a dress that would be easy to move.

I was planning on killing him after we finish dinner.

~

Soon, I was in front of a goddamn luxurious restaurant. For an oldman like him, he sure does have taste.

Sitting across him who was smiling happily. Happy that I miraculously came and join dinner with him. He had been waiting for this moment to come, where we would share a meal together in a luxurious place.

Well, he is always asking me to join him for a meal, like for a millionth time! He was so stubborn, like child.

This time, I came only because I wanted to kill him, so he won't be able to call and annoy me, telling me to hang with him in the future.

After our meal, I made him drunk and went up to his room. The guards was overprotective because it doesn't even allow me to go inside his room with him. But then, he assured them that it's fine. I smiled innocently at the guards who looked at me with suspicious look. I could tell even though they wore a thick damn black glasses.

Closing the door and walking him towards the bed. He pulled me close which I didn't expected him to do.

"Sweetie~" he whispered seductively in my ear which I cringed ang gawked.

His eyes were closed, he let his guard down. A smirk crept into my face as I stood in front of him, pointing my Titanium gold desert eagle .440 Cor-bon at his head.

When I was about to pull the trigger he suddenly open wide his eyes making me flinch causing me to pull the trigger accidentally.

*Bang!*

The loud shot was heard from outside startling the guards and went barging into his room.

Hmm.. Lucky for him I missed the shot. I run towards the glass window and jump causing it to break.

I clicked my wedged heels together and it turned into skate wheels. Then I skated down from 30th floor down to the 2nd floor before jumping and clicking my heels again.

Landing gracefully on the ground as I looked up to see one of the guards aiming to shoot me but was to late cause I already ran.

~

I was laughing like a madman when I got home. Everyone seemed to be worried about me laughing.

"Did you hit your head or something?" Kagami asked tilting his brainless head.

"No, you idiot! I almost killed the goddamn Scorpion! Wahahahaha!!" again, I laughed like a madman!

"Oh hEll nAh!!" Aomine exclaimed as he pulled me to him and started dragging me inside my room with Akashi.

"Darling, we must pack immediately before he hunts us down." Akashi said, worried was writen across his face.

"Oh yeah right hehehehe!!"

"You lost ya freakin mind!" Aomine said flicking my forehead for me to rub it in pain.

"We're gonna going to my mansion.." Akashi stated which I just nodded and packed.

...

... So that's what happened.

Right now, we arrived at Akashi's mansion. Luckily we weren't tailed by those Scorpion bastards.

Oh yeah, the name 'Scorpion' is a name of a mafia group. Yeah, he is a mafia don to be exact.

There are 12 great Dons around the world. They represent the zodiacs. The one I almost killed was Scorpion.

Every member of a mafia has a tattoo that represents the group.

Well, my dad is one of the most powerfully don in the world hehe.. He represents Leo, the leader of all zodiacs.

Also, if one of the don are dead, it has to be replaced with a family member or the heir. Well, me being an heir, already taking up the throne from my father.

___________________________________

Author-san: Thankyou guys for reading!!❤️

Masami: Acchan! I wanna meet with the volleyboys already~

Author-san: Yeah yeah, I know! Just wait yo ass!

Akashi: Yeah, just wait.

Masami: Hmph! *walks out of the room*

Kuro: She already meet us, didn't she?

Author-san: Since when?

Kuro: Bruuuh! She meet us here!

Author-san: Well duuh! She ment at the story!

Kuro:.....!!

Author-san: Heh... 😏

Hinata: Thanks for reading guys! Bye!! ❤️😊