[TWO LANGUAGES] Yandere! Michael x Reader

NOTICE
There are two versions of this story, one in English and a little but of one in Spanish. Only a few paragraphs are in spanish since I'm not too good with the language yet. So, for those few paragraphs, can someone tell me how I did?

Also, this isn't a kidnapping story. Although it's taken me a long time even get the motivation to finish the other Yandere story, that one is going to be the kidnapping story.
------------------------------
Español

     Y/N entró a su casa y cerró la puerta detrás de ella. Estaba cansada, apenas capaz de mantener los ojos abiertos. Su trabajo fue largo y agotador, por lo que tiene sentido. Ella también ha estado teniendo dificultades para ir a dormir recientemente. Ella siempre sintió a alguien mirándola. De lo contrario, no pudo evitar despertarse inesperadamente. Fueron pasos o paranoia lo que la despertó.

     S / N se frotó los ojos, bostezando mientras caminaba hacia su habitación, arrojando sus llaves sobre una mesa. Se quitó la chaqueta cuando entró en su habitación. Después de todo, es casi Halloween, por lo que haría frío. Tiró la chaqueta al suelo, demasiado cansada para guardarla.

___________________________

English

     Y/N walked into her home, closing the door behind her. She was tired, barely able to keep her eyes open. Her job was long and tiring, so it makes sense. Plus, she's been having a harder time going to sleep recently. She'd take forever going to sleep because she felt someone staring. When she managed to get sleep, she couldn't help but wake up unexpectedly. It was either sounds of creaking, or the paranoia that woke her.

     Y/N rubbed her eyes, yawning as she walked to her bedroom, throwing her keys on a table. She took off her jacket as she entered her room. After all, it's almost Halloween, so of course it'd be cold out. She threw her jacket on the floor, too tired to put it away.

     And yet again, that paranoid feeling. Someone was watching me, she thought. It made her feel uncomfortable as she put on pajamas: basically just a baggy shirt over undergarments.

     Y/N shook the feeling away like she usually did and closed her bedroom door, then laying in bed. She snuggled up in the covers, closing her eyes and trying to ignore that paranoid feeling. Everything's alright, she thought. Everything's ok.

     Michael watched as she finally went to sleep, relieving him. His chances of being spot right outside her house isn't great but there was still a chance, so he was happy to finally get inside her house. He went around the house and opened up a window that she was too tired to lock, getting inside.

      Once he stepped inside, he immediately walked to his lover's room. Opening the door, he said inside and closed the door behind him. Y/N was sleeping peacefully strangely, not waking up to the feeling of someone sitting on her bed since she was such a deep sleeper.

     Michael looked down at Y/N, feeling his heart race up a bit and his face heat up. He brushed some of the hair out of her face and admired her. Everything about her. She was so perfect in his eyes.

     Michael laid down beside her, still staring. You'd think he'd get bored or something but he couldn't even do that. It was so amazing for him to be by her. These thoughts swarmed around in his until it was finally morning time. Wow author-san. Is this the best thing you come up with during writer's block?

     Michael sighed silently, looking over at the window and seeing the sun come up. He got up quietly, knowing Y/N would get up to go to work in about an hour. So, he left the room and returned to that window. He set down a note on the counter before leaving through that window.

     Y/N, about an hour later, got up, took a shower, got dressed, and was ready to leave for work. She sighed, putting her hair up and walking outside her room, rubbing her eyes. She had a strong dream about someone kidnapping her or something. It creeped her out, but seeing a random paper on the counter creeped her out more.

     Confused, she grabbed the note and opened it. Damn, and all she wanted was that before leaving. But instead, she got a note that said, "Be careful to lock your windows are night. You don't want anyone breaking in."