I get to the store and I go to the medicine and get advil, and Pepto bismol I then go to the food section and get chicken noodle soup, crackers, sprite, water and gatorade and some of his favorite snacks. I then decide to get some new things for his little space since I haven't done that yet so I went to the mall since it wasn't far. I got there and I went and got him some new clothes such as onesies, skirts, shirts and more I then decided to get a new phone for myself since mine was broken. After I got that I went home.

I put my keys on the hook and took off my shoes. I put away the things and I walked in the room hiding the things for Sam "daddy" Sam turned around "hi baby" he smiled "cuddle" he made grabby hands I chuckled and I took off my hoodie and I picked him up and sat against the headboard with him in my lap and he wrapped around me putting his head in my chest "how are you feeling" I asked as I started to play with his hair "worse" "I'm sorry baby" he nods and I hold him closer "hurts" he whimpered "what does" "stomach" "oh baby I think you have a stomach bug" he looked up at me and tilted his head "there's a bug in my tummy" I chuckled "no baby" he furrowed his brows "ok a stomach flu" "oh otay" I chuckle and rub his back "let's take some medicine to help it" "do I have to" he whined "yes baby" he huffs I chuckled and I get up picking him up as well and he clings onto me and I go to the kitchen. I put him on the counter and I grab a spoon along with the medicine and I put it on the spoon "ok open" he whines and opens his mouth and I give him the medicine he scrunches his face I chuckle "the more you keep it in your mouth the more you taste it baby" he shakes his head "swallow it baby" he swallows it "daddyyy thats disgusting" he whines I shake my head smiling "I hungwy but I don't wanna eat" "why not" "I don't wanna frow up again" "baby you should eat something your gonna puke sooner or later" he sighs "otay" I smile "ok I'll make some chicken noodle soup" "ooo yummy" I chuckle "I'll bring it to you once I'm done" he nods and I take him off the counter "go to the bed" he nods and walks away. I grab a can of chicken noodle soup and put it in a pan and put it on the stove. 

It's done and I put it in a bowl and I walk to the room. I open the door and Sam looks over and sits up and I give it to him "its hot baby be careful" "otay can I have cwackers" he tilts his head I smile "of course also do you want water, sprite, or gatorade" he shrugs "don't matter" I nod "ok I'll be back" he nods and puts the bowl on the bedside table and I leave. I grab the crackers and I grab a bottle of sprite and I go back in the room "tank woo" I nod and sit down and he grabs the bowl and starts eating along with some crackers and I take some crackers as well. "daddy I done" he hands me the bowl and I take it and there's still some in it "I sowwy I couldn't finish" he puts his head down "no no baby it's ok" he tilts his head "woo sure" "yes baby if you can't eat it I'm not going to make you" he smiles and I kiss his head "can we cuddle now" I smile "course we can just let me put this away" he nods and also hands me the crackers I take them and go to the kitchen and clean the dishes.

I go back in the room and lay down next to Sam and pull him close to me he giggles softly I smile "feeling better" "jus a wittle" I nod and we watch movies. Sam whines and curls "oh baby go to the bathroom if you need to" he gets up and runs to the bathroom and I get up and go after him and rub his back "d-daddy it hurts" "I know baby I know" he pukes again and I continue to rub his back and he has tears streaming down his face "baby it's ok" he finishes and he leans against the wall holding his stomach I flush the toilet "c'mon baby let's brush your teeth and change then get some rest" I pick him up putting him on the counter giving him his toothbrush "I'll be right back" he nods and starts brushing his teeth and I look through his bag and grab two different pajamas and I go back in and he just finished brushing his teeth "ok baby I didn't know which one you want to wear so pick one and change" he nods "tank woo" I nod and I leave the bathroom shutting the door I then find a bucket and I put it on Sam's side "I done daddy!" He calls I chuckle and walk to the bathroom "you can just walk out" he giggles and opens the door and he chose the matching red and black shorts and tank top I smile and pick him up and I grab his dirty onesie and put it in the hamper and he has the other one and I walk to the bedroom and put him on the bed and I take the onesie from him and put it in his bag. I get in bed and lay down and I pull him close but he pulls away I furrow my brows "baby" he looks at me "I don't want to get woo sick" I sigh and he turns back around "there's a bucket on your side baby" "otay tank woo" I can tell he's sad that I didn't protest on cuddling with him by the tone of his voice. I sit up and I grab my new phone and take it out of the box and decide to set it up. Once it's done I grab Sam's phone and I put my number in it and I put them back on the charger and lay back down and I pull Sam close and he whines "baby I don't care if I get sick if it means I get to be with you and I know you want to cuddle so stop" he sighs "but I don't want to make woo sick" he whines and turns to face me "baby I don't care if I do" "but-" "baby don't worry about it right now let's just cuddle and watch the movie" he smiles a bit and I pull him closer and he lays his head in my chest and I pull the covers over us. Sam yawns and cuddles closer I smile and pull him on top of me and wrap my arms around him and he giggles once my hands rest on his butt I smile and I kiss his forehead and he hides his face in my neck. He tries to get off of me but I hold him tighter "ah ah baby" he giggles "daddyy let gwo" I chuckle "nope" he giggles and just lays limp "I gonna puke on woo" I chuckle "fine baby go" he giggles and lays next to me and a couple minutes later he gets up and goes to the bathroom I sigh and get up after and rub his back he finishes and I get up and flush the toilet and he gets up and hugs me and I hug back "let's take medicine yeah" he nods and we go to the kitchen and I give him some and this time he swallows it right away and he makes grabby hands and I pick him up "let's brush our teeth and lay down for bed" he nods and we brush our teeth.

We get in bed and I pull him close and we watch a movie. He yawns and gets on top of me I chuckle and my hands rest in his butt and he puts his head in my neck "night Colbs" "why'd you switch" "my stomach hurts really bad and I felt like I might cry if I'm in little space" "oh ok" I kiss his head and he yawns "night baby" he hums in response and I kiss his head and I playfully squeeze his butt and he giggles and I do it again a bit harder "Colbs stop" he giggles I chuckle. He whimpers and I move my hands up and down the back of his thighs in a soothing way "it's ok baby" "it's hurts" "I know it'll get better soon" he whimpers again "does it feel like your gonna puke again" "n-no it just like a r-really bad stomach cramp" "I'm sorry baby do you want to take advil" he nods and I take him off me and I get up and grab a advil and a water bottle and I go back to the room. "Here baby" he takes it and I lay back in bed he hands me the water and I put it on the table and I pull him back on top of me and he puts his head in my neck "better" he doesn't answer "is it better baby" he giggles quietly but doesn't answer I hum and I slap his butt and he gasps and giggles I roll my eyes and smile "now answer baby" he giggles and I slap him harder "Colbs!" He gasps I chuckle "yeah baby" he giggles and I squeeze his butt then slap it he moans softly "h-harder" he breaths out quietly I don't do anything just processing what just happened and then I do, I slapped him harder and he moaned and he kissed my neck softly and went up to my mouth he pulled away and smiled and I smiled back and he smashed his lips on mine his lips parted already and I slipped my tongue and I squeezed or slapped his butt at times making him moan in the kiss. We pulled away catching our breaths and my hands still gripping his butt I pecked his lips again "I love you baby" "I love you too Colbs" he pecked my lips and put his head in my neck and I ran my hands down his legs and going back up to his butt and he cuddled closer and I kept doing that and I soon heard snores I smiled and I kissed his head and wrapped my arms around him and I closed my eyes going to sleep myself.