Chapter 1

Once upon a time, in a forest far, far away, lived the happiest creatures of all: The trolls! They loved to sing, dance, and hug. Princess Poppy, princess of these trolls, became best friends with a troll named Branch after becoming queen of the trolls- and this was after Branch and Poppy saved the trolls from the Bergens. At least, they saved the pop trolls.

These two saved the world again after learning that there were five other types of trolls who all loved different kinds of music. The leader of the Hard Rock trolls, Queen Barb, wanted to destroy all music except for theirs, but soon after, Poppy destroyed all music, but with the help of her friends, she and the leaders of music helped trolls realize that music was inside them all along.

Since then, all trolls live in harmony, and Queen Poppy's best friend, Branch, have been... Well, they've been.... More than just best friends.

Poppy closed the scrapbook with a smile. Since the World Tour, the children wanted to come to Pop Village to hear a story with the queen of Pop. "Miss Poppy?" Clampers asked. "Do all the trolls still get along?" Poppy looked at her and said, "Well, it's definitely an adjustment, but we're working on it."

Then she had another thought. "That's why, whenever you come to visit, the leaders of all the tribes meet up to discuss what is going on at our homes." Delta Dawn, King Trollex, Barb, and the Funk leaders (not including Prince D) accompany the trollings to Pop Village. While they take a self-led tour of Pop Village, the kids join Poppy,  and when they're done reading a scrapbook, the leaders meet up at Pop Stage and catch up. Everyone agreed to this after the World Tour that that they would do this every week when the kids come to listen to the tales.

"Can we hear another story, Queen Poppy?" Asked a young funk troll. Poppy smiled and said,   "I wish, but I don't want to be late to the meeting!" She gestured towards the door of her pod. The kids slumped. "Hey, you're gonna come back next week, don't  worry!" The young queen said to cheer them up. "Okay," the little trollings mumbled in unison.

As the trolls headed out, Poppy walked behind them, and she said, "If you want, you guys can go play in the meadow!" They got excited and ran towards the field to play tag, or maybe hide and seek. Poppy laughed at them and started to walk to the royals' get-together.

Sorry if my chapters are kinda short. Hope you like it though :)

Have a nice day! ~Rain💙