I LOVE YOU

//next day//
-11.30 pm-

*I am nervous...really nervous....I am going to confess my feelings to taehyung today..seems like Jamais vu*

(I was searching for him when I saw him in one of the corridors...talking to Tzuyu....Tzuyu is the most popular and prettiest girl in the university...)

*wait...Is she asking him out!?Will he say yes!?*

(at this moment, all my confidence got washed away...I continued walking and tried my best to not look at taehyung and tzuyu...I sighed and got out of that place...not able to take it anymore)

(I went to the university garden and sat on a bench, sulking alone when taehyung popped out of nowhere and sat beside me....I didn't dare to speak a word as I kept looking in front of me)

(Taehyung tries to close the distance between us as I tried to maintain it. I suddenly stood up and was about to walk away when taehyung gave me a back hug)

(I was shocked...but I didnt show it...he abruptly spinned me as I was now facing him, with my hands on his chest)

Taehyung: I love you...
(I looked at him wide-eyed...after some seconds of staring, I gave him a peck on the lips as he stood there, amused)

Seo-yeon: I like you too
(I shyly said, earning a beautiful smile from him)

Taehyung: Although....is that how you kiss? I mean, I thought you were really good at it but you reall-

(I scoffed as I instantly kissed him passionately, as he responded almost immediately, him smiling in the kiss)

(There was no lust or any tounge involved...just love...it felt it was just the two of us existed in this world, and our hearts were having a moment of their own)

(We pulled away after some time breathing heavily, when I hugged him tightly and said-)

Seo-yeon: Thank you

Taehyung: For what?

Seo-yeon: Everything
(We chuckled as we pulled away from the hug)
Seo-yeon: Wait....what about Tzuyu?

Taehyung: I think I'm gonna keep her too (he said hiding a smile)

Seo-yeon: What!? Are you crazy!? Taehyung I never knew you were that kind of pers-

Taehyung: Hey hey! Chill... I was just kidding!

Seo-yeon: H-huh?

Taehyung: Tzuyu asked me to be her p.e partner...and I said no...I'm taken (he winks at me and smirks)

Seo-yeon: Ohhhh....

Taehyung: You know you look really cute when you're jealous right?

Seo-yeon: Y-yah! (I blushed as I walked away quickly leaving him there)

Taehyung: Baby~~ don't leave me here~

//after classes//

(I was walking with Taehyung when he stopped and asked me-)

Taehyung: Seo-yeon-ah....

Seo-yeon: Hmm?

Taehyung: Stay over at my place today.

Seo-yeon: O-oh? S-stay o-over?

To be continued