Irresistable

After Maddy, Rhydian and Sierra had gotten together after being saved by a pair of humans known as Shannon as well as Tom they decided to give them presents.

"On behalf of the wolves that you so bravely protected and saved from the monster man, we'd like to present you with these." Maddy said, as she pulled out one from behind her back, as next to her, Rhydian did the same.

"We sketched them, just copying them, all off of the internet." Sierra insisted and Maddy smiled brightly.

"I framed them." She added to the conversation as Rhydian, Tom, Maddy and Shannon all pulled Sierra in for a large group hug.

"Ow, get off of my foot Rhydian!" She grumbles as he tried to get out of their group hug.

After Shannon had made some proclamations about how she was going to get those three wolves now all protected by the government, the trio of wolfbloods were panicking like mad.

"I'll get to the canister first. I'm the fastest out of all of us and I can beat them there. All of you." Sierra insists and the other two nodded, as she ran off to find the canister.

Rhydian follows her quickly and suddenly they both stopped, standing still in a clearing, only a few good long minutes away from the canister of irresistible scent.

"I know you're there. Come out, I can track you wherever you run." Sierra's voice rang out calmly and clearly and the shape continues to run around the pair.

"Rhydian, don't attack him. I recognize the scent, it's one of the wild wolfblood cubs. He's younger then me. He's not here to harm you, Rhydian." Sierra says, and suddenly there was a young boy with black hair standing in front of them.

"So they haven't made them completely human, then." The boy with raven hair says as Sierra laughs at the sight of him.

"Bryn! You've grown!" She shouts as she dropped down from the tree and the boy hugged her quickly.

"Who are you?" Rhydian asked as he climbed quickly down from the trees and Sierra released the cub quickly.

"You know who I am." Bryn says quickly and Rhydian sniffed quickly and realized where it was coming from.

"You smell like --" Rhydian began.

"Like you, Rhydian. I'm Bryn, your brother. And I have come to take you home." Bryn insisted and Sierra looks at him and Rhydian, who was shocked at the revelation.

"I'll leave you two alone then, to talk it out. Rhydian, you know where to go to find me. It's good to see you again, Bryn. You were just a wee baby when I ran and left, hidin'." Sierra murmurs and she walked away.

She was being ordered to stay inside as if she was nothing but a young cub who couldn't fend for herself, and she slammed her fist into the table.

"You can't hold me here! I'm not your cub, you aren't my family!" She shouts at them and the two adults in there, in the house only flinch briefly at angry statements that she made.

"The Wild Pack. That pack, they are my real family. It is my real family, it is where I belong and I left. I ran and hid. But no longer, am I, going to hide from it. I hid for more then 7 years, it won't be happening for any longer. It is up to you. Try to stop me if you dare but it won't end well for anyone if you try." Sierra snarled at them and they'd flinch and she broke open the door to run off.

She stopped just on the outskirts of the woods, using Eolas to check where everyone was.

But she found a horrible situation instead. Shannon was freely spraying the canister around, Maddy was on her way, but so was Ceri, who didn't know about the humans there.

She raced off after Maddy, catching up quickly and she leapt forward as a gray wolf along with Maddy in wolf form, and they faced off with Ceri as wolves, snarling.

Then, suddenly, Rhydian quickly shifted, transforming as well, to try and stop the conflict before it got too violent.

They all stood up as humans and Shannon dropped her camera quickly and she looked terrified, her hands shook.

"You're all wolfbloods, like Sierra. And like Maddy." Shannon whispers and at her words, everyone nodded.

"Oh no." Sierra whispered as the Smiths' car pulled up and Emma turns immediately on Sierra.

"You did this! You so-called Tracker! I was so wrong, to bring you home and look at what you've done! You've... all destroyed everything!" Emma shouted and Sierra shakes her head at her.

"No. We didn't destroy anything, Emma. You did this to yourself and your pack all on your own." She'd say and Emma flinched, as Sierra turns to Ceri. "Does the Wild Pack still need an good Tracker?" She asked and Ceri hugs her quickly, as did Bryn.

Sierra had a duffel bag over her shoulder as she walks with Rhydian, Bryn, and Ceri.

She smiles a bit. She was really going home she was really going home after all of this time in the tame and human world.