Maddy Cool

The whole school was watching Kay's street dance performance, and Maddy was watching like Kay was her prey.

"Maddy." Rhydian said as he noticed her change in attitude and he nudged Sierra in the ribs.

"Ow. What?" She asked and he nodded at Maddy, who was leaning steadily farther forward now. "Mads. I know it's hard to resist, but don't do it, don't do what I think you're gonna do, right now. Tame it." She hissed under her breath at her and it was too late, and Maddy was up there and dancing.

"Maddy." Sierra groaned, her face in her hands at once, unable to watch as Maddy began to dance, perfectly as if she had been doing it since year 1.

"She almost let her wolf-self out at school, Mrs. Smith. I'm worried about her. I really am." Sierra says, as she had gone to the darkroom to make the call during her free period when the younger year was still in Maths.

"Are you absolutely sure of it? I can't have any mistakes on this, if she is not always in control, someone will notice eventually." Emma's voice sounded all worried over the phone.

"Yes, Mrs. Smith. Sierra is absolutely sure of what she saw yesterday, as am I." Rhydian said, as he walked into the darkroom as the bell rang for dinner.

"Where's Maddy?" Sierra asked after she had hung up the phone, putting it back in her pocket.

"No idea, I guess we'll find out... oh, no." Rhydian says quietly as he opens the door and they found Maddy.

She walked down the hallway, hair extensions, dark makeup, all goth-like style all now completed with a choker necklace around her neck.

"Moons." Sierra whispers extremely quietly to Rhydian who was right next to her, and he nods to acknowledge it.

Rhydian looked at Sierra, his look a mixture of shock and surprise, as well as worry.

Now, Maddy was talking back to Mr. Jeffries, which put even more worry on the two other wolfbloods in their life, who were charged, with keeping an eye on her.

Then she got kicked out of the classroom, causing everyone to laugh at her attitude towards Jeffries.

Then, she took the liberty of getting herself into trouble with their Science teacher, by as she put it 'testing all of the gravity' by dropping a test tube as it broke on the ground.

Then she got lunch-time detention from their teacher, no surprise there really, and finally they were out of the classroom.

"Running helps." Rhydian points out to Maddy, who raised her eyebrows at his words. "After my first transformation, I must have run a marathon at every state." He said and Maddy snorted.

"Sweet. Let's go." She says.

"What?" Rhydian asked, quite taken aback by her sudden, yet not entirely unexpected reasons. "Now?"

"Yeah. I'm not gonna do stupid detention. I'll race you." She says as she shoved Rhydian and ran off quick as he looked at Sierra, who shrugs.

"Why not? I've got a free period again." She said and he smirked and they both race quick off, after Maddy together, not realizing that they were being watched.

After their run through the woods quickly as normal, Maddy quickly was annoyed at everyone now and she spread a rumor about a girl who wet the bed.

"Oh great. Now she is really in trouble. Jeffries just called Mr and Mrs. Smith, and they are really, really angry, Rhydian." Sierra said and he looks at her with a sigh.

"Are you still going to the party? You were invited, right? I mean, they want all the popular kids from the grade all above if they can get them, right?" He asks her as she smiled slightly and she nods.

"Yeah, I might as well go. I just hope that I don't have to deal with Maddy's parents anger directed at me." She'd mutter, as she walked out and went home.

Instead of getting all dressed up, she just borrowed a dress shirt, from Mrs Smith, got a pair of dress pants from a closet that was shared between her as well as Maddy, and then a casual hooded jacket that was sewn up and patched over in places.

Then she added a small touch of mascara and went downstairs to see Mrs Smith, who smiled at her.

"You look wonderful, do you need a ride?" Mr Smith asked and she shakes her head.

"No thank you, I'll just be running there and back. I'll be all right. I won't let my wolf-self take CONTROL of me! Not this time!" She calls so that Maddy could hear it from the cellar. "I'm just meetin' Rhydian on the way." She said with a grin, as she walks out the door.

"You don't dance?" Rhydian asked Sierra as she had stuck next to him instead of going onto the dance floor with all of the other girls, and she let out a snort.

"Not even the full moon could make me want to dance. And especially not with everyone watching." She snorted again, as she watched the dancers.

Then suddenly Maddy was bursting into the room, and she was having an all out dance battle with Kay, as Sierra winced at the look on Rhydian's face.

Then Kay had tried to hit her with a piece of cake and Maddy had been all too successful in ruining Kay's party.

They all ran outside and Rhydian followed them out quickly with Sierra who was laughing loudly.

"Did you seriously just puke in..."

They all heard loud screaming from Kay's room and Tom looks at them all and Sierra laughed. "That answers me question. Now, run!" Sierra shouted at them all as they raced off.