A Quiet Night In

Sierra was waiting outside for Maddy and Rhydian, as they walk out of their school and smiled at her.

"Let's get going." She said and everyone went downstairs to the cellar after they had arrived, and now they were running through the woods the next day to blow off some steam.

They found Sinclair products in the woods and Rhydian with Maddy they decided to grab everyone some stuff from the many boxes around and Sierra shakes her head quickly, as she stopped and left the stuff that she had picked up, back in the spot.

She ended up going quickly back to the school before the others did and she ended up studying in the Sports' Center, just before everyone came in, talking about how Rhydian had gotten Sinclair from somewhere.

And, much more importantly to most people in the center and around their school, was how much money he was charging for the products that he had, to give out.

Sierra shakes her head as she picked up one of her sketchbooks, a secret of hers, and she opened it quickly.

She looked around, before flipping to an empty page, beginnin' to sketch on the new page. "I didn't know, that you were an artist." Rhydian says to her as he sat down, countin' his money in his hand.

"Well, I couldn't pay anyone to sketch those sketches of my parents bleeding out from shotgun wounds for family... now could I?" She asked, and he looks at her with very much confused looks, on his face now. "For the family things when they thought you had wrecked."

She prods him in the ribs and he winced with a small 'ow' and then a quiet grumble came from his mouth as he remembered. "What was that? I didn't hear you, Mr Morris." She said a bit quietly, tappin' her ear with her pen in hand.

"I'm sorry, I had actually forgotten about that." He mumbled only slightly louder to her and she smiles at him as she nodded.

"Are you taking orders now? For the stolen goods stuff from Sinclair now? How stupid can you be?" She asked as they walke out of school, as he looked at her.

"You sound just like Maddy and her parents. I thought you of all people all species, would understand. I need this money. I'm a wolfblood in the system, I need this money, in ways that you're never going to understand." He says a bit harshly and Sierra stepped back at once, flinching slightly at his words.

"You're right. I don't understand why you think that you need to sell stolen stuff for this dream of yours to come... true." She said and he realized that he had hurt her when she turns away for a second or two.

"Let me know... let us all know, when the real Rhydian Morris is ready to all in, come back to us."

She says quietly and she didn't need to see it, since she practically felt him flinchin' at her rather harsh words of tough love wisdom now, as she walks away.

She ended up out front in front of their Sports' Center again as then she saw Rhydian gatherin' money for one moment, and the next, he was gone in a police car.

"Oh no." She says, pulling out her phone to call the Smiths' at once with shaking hands.

They all ran into the Police Precinct building, as she immediately, runs to the front, and began pressing the bell button.

"He can't stay overnight. He can't stay overnight or else we're all at risk for a discovery. If one of us goes down... we might all be at risk." Sierra exclaimed.

"If you both go now, you can make it to the moors. At least, you two can be safe." Emma insisted as she lowered a phone away from her ear.

"What, and leave you? We can't leave any of our pack behind!" Sierra insists sharply and Maddy squeezed her arm as a deputy, had almost overheard the shouting.

Then, Maddy had the most brilliant idea of tellin' the police a story of how Rhydian got anxious on the full moon, all because he thought, that he was an werewolf.

They got him out and were all in the car, but the moon was rising too quick so they had to ditch the car and run in the woods for the night, instead of the cellar.

After they had changed back, they went to school and were all smiling and stuff.

Everyone seemed totally shocked to see that Rhydian, was not in jail and that he had been let off without any of the normal persecution charges in the area that they were in.