Lone Wolf (3)

Sierra stands up as Rhydian did and he looked at Sierra, who nodded a bit as she sighed.

"I knew there was something about you two. But it was only... when your eyes went and you changed... it's true, isn't it? You're both like me." Rhydian said and Sierra nodded slightly.

"Yes we are Rhydian, but you have to learn to control your anger. That's the basis of learning to control your..."

The calming down process of Sierra that was taught to most wolfbloods... it was in a mere instant, at once, it was cut off by Maddy, who was now furious at the boy.

"I'm not like you. I don't show off, and pick fights, and, invade other packs in their territory!" Maddy snaps.

"Maddy..." Sierra began, sensing that there was something else to the story of Rhydian's arrival here in their town and home, but Maddy, just pushes her protests aside sharply.

"You're a danger to us all! Sierra, me, my mum, our dad, and our pack. And the sooner that you leave, the better!"

Maddy snapped sharply at Rhydian, as Sierra felt a pang of pain and she'd look at her sister with disappointment and shame in her eyes.

"Even if it was for the pack, that wasn't fair to him. There's something else going on here Mads." She says, as Rhydian had ran off without another single word to anyone.

"I'm gonna go after him. Just tell Jeffries, that I got sick." Sierra hissed to Maddy, as she raced off in the same direction, following Rhydian as fast as she could.

"Hey! Wait up!" She shouted as she caught up to him and he didn't even look at her.

"What do you want? Your sister tell you to come and join the fun of telling me off?!" He snarled and she shakes her head quickly.

"Maddy was only very angry, and, all scared for our family's safety. All of us are wolfbloods, Rhydian. She was just scared." She said quietly, and he stops at her words in a surprised silence.

"You're joking." He said and she shakes her head at him.

Suddenly, Rhydian and Maddy were racing through the woods along with Sierra, who was quickly beating both of them.

Sierra was in a secluded area of the woods, quietly using her only known to wild wolfbloods ability, to track the both of them.

She raced after them, catching up and passin' them both, as they ran through the woods.

Maddy brought them all down in a flying tackle from behind and they all faced the surprised faces of the Year 7 students, as well as their teacher, and the faces of Tom and Shannon.

"Oh moons." Sierra mumbled as Maddy chuckled at her expression and the others all glared at them in a furious glare.

"What's so important, that you had to ruin our chance at startin' up the club, again?!" Shannon shouts immediately, and Sierra sighed quietly.

"The thing is... Rhydian, Sierra and I are related,. Distant cousins. He's the black sheep of the family, and I didn't want him here. So I treated him badly, which was why he lashed out, trashin' the darkroom." Maddy explained, and Sierra nodded quickly, catching on.

"You don't have to be the best of... well, best friends, but Rhydian's a part of our lives now." Sierra says and they both looks at them and Rhydian, who said nothing and stood quietly.

"Ok. Sure." Shannon said after a moment of analysis of the situation that they were in, no doubt.

"Now, officially from all of us, welcome to Stoneybridge, mate." Tom says with a grin and then he raised an eyebrow quickly. "You really don't like football?" Tom asks him again, and in doing so, causing Sierra to spit out her water onto the ground in a fit of laughs as she heard him say it.

"No." Rhydian said with a chuckle as Sierra wiped her mouth on her jacket sleeve and Maddy smiled at her.

"Okay. Well, I am frozen. So can we just go?" Shannon asked and the two humans among them went back while Sierra looked at Maddy with a smirk.

"You might want to stay here and warm up. It's a long walk back home to Wales." Maddy joked and Rhydian's eyebrows shot up.

"I'm not even Wel-- oh." Rhydian got the point after almost falling for it to them, as Sierra laughed and smirked.

They were back out in the woods as they walked through the woods, and they were all laughing at jokes, from each other.

"It's wolfblood, not werewolf. Just remember, as soon as you learn to control it, you can shift whenever you want to. Like me." Sierra says and he looked at her.

"How many times have you shifted then? Maddy hasn't started, and you are only what... two years older?" He asks and she glared at him. "One?" He questioned and she nodded.

"I've shifted more times than I can count. I have lost track of how many times I have. I was adopted by the Smiths, Maddy's family age 10 and I had already changed once." She said and he looked at her.

"I haven't stopped. Every full moon now." She said and they suddenly all raced off with grins on their faces, as they ran through the woods.