Chapter Fifteen

A/N Hellllooooo there. It's been awhile since I've updated, I know. But I've been very busy. I'm hoping to update at least on weekends, which is not that often. But, I'm creating a new book! It's going to be a Luke Hemmings fanfiction :D Hopefully it will be up sometime soon. Ily all very much.. Thank you for reading. Vote, comment, and heart on this please(: Muah.

                                                               ***SHAYLA'S P.O.V*** 

I wake up earlier than I wanted to. We had a nurse shake Darrell and I both awake telling us that we need to relocate to a different spot. I sigh and get up. It's 7 a.m. and patients are filing in already. Darrell decides to walk over to a vending machine and get something to drink. I walk to the bathroom and push the door open. I walk into a stall and start unbuttoning my jeans and pull them down to my knees when a note falls out. I look at it and realize that it must have been Camden's suicide note. I pulled my jeans up, not having the urge to pee anymore. I  walk out of the stall and press my back against the cold wall of the bathroom. I slide down and sit and unfold the piece of paper.

I'm hoping that Shayla is the first one to see me in this horrible state and realize what I'm holding. I hope she understands.

I have been in love with you for years. I wish I could stop, but I don't think I can Shayla. I already feel dizzy and feel the life draining from my body. The hardest thing you can give is the truth. The truth is awkward and very often, the truth hurts. People think the want the truth, but do they really? I assume you want the truth, Shayla. The truth is I wanted away. Away from everything in life. I couldn't stand my life at Youngstown anymore. I was done with it all. I know you are wondering why, since my life was "damn near perfect", but it wasn't. It hurt like hell to leave everyone, but I had to. My parents couldn't put up with me, Grace said she hated me, and most of all, you didn't love me. I wanted to begin again. I wish I could tell this in person. I wish I could kiss your face and tell you how much I love you. But I don't think I can stop this now. I swallowed 13 Shay, 13 is my lucky number now. I love you to the moon and  back.  But this is inevitable now. Follow  your dreams and stay yourself.

-Cam

The tears flooded my cheeks. I sobbed and tucked my head in my knees. It would all hurt like a bitch, if he really did die. I do love him. I love him with all my heart.  His rustled hair on weekends, his beautiful orbs, his deep echoing laugh, everything about him I loved for years on end. I still do. I wiped my face and washed my hands. I heard a tap at the door.

"Hey, uh, Shayla? Still in there?"

"Yeah, I'll be out in a sec." I walked out and Darrell was standing by the door with a questioning look with one eyebrow cocked. I face-palmed myself.

"No, I was not taking an extremely long dump Darrell, I was simply charging my phone." Which was an obvious lie, but he accepted. He laughed.

"I can't imagine girls pooping anyway."

"Uh, why? Do you think we have a magical digestive system where we fart rainbow glitter or something?" I said, laughing.

"Well! Maybe! Girls are girls. It's hard to picture." He smiled at me. I shook my head and walked over to the registration like desk.

"Hey, umh, can we see Camden Young?" The girl was on the thicker side, and had long blonde hair and deep brown eyes. She wore thin wired glasses and had a pair of scrubs on.