𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

i opened my eyes ,  realising the scene has changed into the very same amusement park he and i went for our date back then .  " is everything alright ?  you zoned out for a moment . "  his warm voice that i ' ve came to love asked me worriedly .  i forced a smile on my face before nodding .  what was exactly happening ?  why are my memories of him replaying ?

i squeezed his hand a little ,  afraid that if i squeezed him too tightly he would disappear again .  the sound of disney songs being played on musical instruments in the background actually helped to calm me down .  if my memories of him are really replaying ,  i might as well make the most of it .

i let out a shaky breath ,  lifting my head higher to face the night sky above us .  perhaps it is those memories i hold close to me repeating itself .

" the fireworks is about to start , "  he murmured ,  bringing me back to reality .  i hesitantly went closer to him ,  wanting to feel his warmth once more .  god ,  i missed it so much .  he chuckled at my clingliness and wrapped an arm around me such that he was hugging me from being ,  making me smile . 

" i love you . "  i whispered ,  letting out the words i have been holding back for a long time ,  quickly feeling shy though it didn ' t stop me from turning around to face him instead of focusing on the cinderella ' s  castle which was now a light shade of blue because of the usual light projections onto the castle on every night .

his facial features soften ,  if it was possible ,  i could admit those loving eyes of his forever .  " i love you too . "  he replied ,  his smile widening in the slightest ,  his arm securely around my waist as his other hand slowly cupped my cheek ,  making me lean into his touch .  he then pulled me towards him such that i would be closer before gently placing his lips on mine as the first firework exploded in the sky .

cliché ,  i know ,  but it was because it was with him that made the experience magical .  it was because it was with him my heart started to jump in bliss .  i relished the soft kiss ,  feeling content with it as i put my arms around him ,  wanting to be closer to him .  but almost is never enough .  the rest after that were all a happy blur as i slowly woke up .