-3-

☆☆☆☆☆

Here i am,zoned out thinking about what the fuck happened to me this morning.

"Am i taken now?"

"Should i tell my friends?"

Questions were running inside my mind,i didn't even realise that i ended up in front of my college's gate- i'm stupid- and guess who i see? Yes- them-

"Yah! Ayeon is- what the fuck?ew what are you wearing?and you still whine about being single?"

"Gurl ya forgot she is dating?that taehyung anime boy on her laptop!"

Don't worry about it,it's normal,i always get teased and made fun of when i wear what i like and all-

I just laugh with them about how sarcastic  they can be.yet it does hurt me..

The bell rang,and we just went back to our classes like a normal day,i kept zoning out thinking about what happened.

The day passed,i was tired,P.E was legit last period and i got punished

How?

Just had to run around this hell- i mean college- 15 times.

It's my second time getting punished like this- i'm too lazy in P.E classes so i deserve it i guess.

I can barely walk though..i couldn't walk in a straight line,i had to pause every time i walk a bit..damn today isn't good as i expected.

I was about to open the door,It opened and revealed Taehyung,he was smiling. He looked excited like a kid,he looked so cute..

I gave him a weak smile and i guess he could notice how tired i am.

"Ayeonie are you ok?" He spoke in a worried tone.

"Yea just tired.." i stepped inside as he closed the door, i walked slowly as i was being lifted up.

wAIT WHAT-

i looked up, taehyung was carrying me in bridal style as he looked down and smiled.

I couldn't help but smile,no one ever carried me,not even my dad when i was a kid..

He walked into the living room and sat down placing me on his laps.

His.

Laps.

Oh my god am i dreaming?wake me uP-

I was blushing too hard that i had to hide my face, i heard him chuckle as he placed his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

It made me lay my head on his shoulder...i've never felt that comfy before,i was still blushing,less than before.

"Babe are you hungry? I made you lunch while you were in college" he said showing his boxy cute smile

It made me smile, "i'm a bit hungry,let's both eat" i said as i grabbed his hand pulling him to the table where the food was placed.