10

Nothing

After that night I never see her again like what she did when she got mad at me. I don't understand myself too, Im so confused. I want to apologize from what I did but she's not showing herself to me.  I want to ask her personally but fate is playing with me. Every time I search for her I can't see her even just a strand of her hair is nowhere to be found.

"Hey What's with the frown Irene?" I jumped a little when I heard someone spoke.

"U-uhm nothing just thinking about the cheerdance." I replied trying to make my voice convincing.

"Ok then, I really want to spent my free time with you, but I still need to do a lot of things, I need to go now." Jennie said and fix her things, I just looked at her and didn't utter a word.

"Irene? Will you be ok here alone?" She asked once again, Making me snapped back to reality.

"Yes,thank you." I answered and plastered an assuring smile.

"Ok bye!" She said and kissed my cheeks, I know It's been days since that incident happened but I'm still occupied by it.

I Started to fix my things and decided to go to my next class, it's still early but I don't have anyone with me it's just making me feel lonely to be honest.

Kai and Seulgi is always with each other again, I don't know what gotten to them to be like that again,While Chanyeol is being busy with his acads that's just not  so him. Jackson and Sehun is always not around too, Nayeon is always with her boyfriend.
So basically I'm stuck with the two remaining girls, Wendy and Jennie.

While walking at the hallway I bumped to someone I didn't expect to see. It's Lisa with her hoodies and a baggy pants. She looks at me with no expression at all, I somehow felt hurt by just seeing her looking at me like that. I was about to say something when someone called me behind, I immediately looked at it.

"Suho?" I immediately looked at the person in front of me to check her reaction but I see none.

"It seems like your boyfie needs you." I heard her said and turned her back on me, my mouth hang open I want to say something but nothing came. I just watch her back slowly disappearing at my sight.

"Irene?" I heard Suho called me again, this time I finally looked at him."Yes? I'm sorry." I said and look at him apologetically.

"It's ok, just want to ask if you're ok?" He said,Concern is visible in his voice. "I'm ok." I immediately said not looking at him.

"Do we have a problem Irene?" He asked with something in his voice, I can't explain it.

"No we don't  have it's just....uh nothing." I Mumbled, he shook his head and look at me with gentle.

"Ok I gotta go now, see you ok?" He said and hold his bag tightly.

I don't know what I am doing anymore.

I immediately slumped to my bed once I got home, there's so many things that popping through my head and I can't help but to feel so stress about it.

"Irene?"I heard some soft knocks coming from my door, I immediately got up and open my door revealing my mom who's waiting patiently.

"Yes?" I said and ran my hands through my hair. "Can you buy something at the market? We run out of stocks and I can't leave the house because Haruto is still having a tutor. I already called Lisa,she's already waiting outside the building." My heart beats fasten when I heard my mom saying her name. It's makes me feel so nervous.