Chapter 15: Reunion

Start from the beginning

Roman nods, "Right." 

"Was kind of..." Peter couldn't think of a word for it.  

"Unexpected." Roman helps him. 

"Yeah.  Definitely unexpected." Peter nods, scratching his beard.  

"That light, though." Roman exhales sharply. 

"Yeah.  It was crazy." Peter mutters.  

Finally, the coffee was ready and Roman grabs it.  He was about to drink it, but forgot it was for Peter so he hands it to him. Still awkward with the whole thing.  

Celena comes in drying her hair with a towel, "Morning." 

Peter moves to the kitchen island and Celena meets him with a kiss, "Morning." 

Celena moves and greets Roman with a kiss as well.  

They both could see she was walking funny, Peter couldn't help but snicker.  

"Shut up, this is your fault.  I'm not gonna be able to sit down right all day." Celena sends them a warning finger as she moves to fix some coffee.  

Roman clears his throat and coughs out a laugh.  He sighs and it was back to awkward silence.  

"So...how is everyone today?" She asks as she sips on her coffee.

"Good." 

"Yeah, good." 

Celena sighs, "Ok, I admit, it was weird last night.  But it happens with couples who have threesomes. I guess.  But...that light." She scoffs out a laugh. 

"Yeah.  That was...that was pretty intense." Peter scratches his head.  

"Yeah.  One thing for sure...I doubt that's gonna happen again anytime soon.  But part of me hopes in the future..." Celena bites her bottom lip. 

"No." "No." 

Celena giggles, "I'm kidding.  But gotta admit.  That was the best night I ever had." She grins and finishes her coffee, "But my taint is never gonna be the same again, thank you." She glares at them and rinses her cup out.  

Roman clears his throat a little loudly as Miranda comes down.  

"Morning!  What's up, buttercups?" Miranda greets them with a smile.  "Good lord, you guys were loud last night, I had to sleep in the baby's room to block out the screaming." She giggles. "Man, I gotta say I had the most fucked up dream last night.  There was this house with beautiful stained glass windows and there was this little boy with blood on his shirt.  And...this guy with a creepy mask.  You were there..." Miranda points at Roman and, then to Peter, "...and so were you.  And a storm was coming in.  Scared the fuck out of me." She says as she raids the fridge.

Celena shares a shocked look with Roman and Peter.  

Anna comes down and begins to put the laundry away, frowning at Miranda.

"Morning, Anna." Celena greets her with a smile.

Anna nods at her, "Good morning, Ms. Banks." And she goes back to her duties.  

Roman moves out of her way, "I'm gonna go say 'good morning' to Nadia." He stutters and heads upstairs.

"Me, too." Peter flashes her a small smile and gets up.

"Me, three.  Missed that little beauty." Celena squeals as she follows Roman and Peter. 

Peter walks into the nursey and frowns at the surroundings.  Seeing the soundproof walls.