Chapter 12: Hold me

Start from the beginning

Roman's breath becomes heavy as he moves his lips down to her ear, "I haven't fucked anyone since you." He whispers.

"Then let's change that." She whispers back and feels his lips brush against hers.

When their lips finally touch, Roman found heaven again. He wraps his arms around her body and pulls her closer to his own. Holding her as he deepens the kiss, thrusting his tongue into her mouth and dances with hers.

Celena moans softly against his lips and reaches up to wrap her arms around his neck again. Roman reaches under her and lifts her into the air and feels her wrap her legs around him. He carries her to the bed and crawls over the mattress with her. He pants against her lips as they continue their make out. Roman moans when he feels her hand begins to rub his c**k through his pants. He groans softly and takes her hand and traps them above her head.

"Don't move." He grits his teeth.

Shuddering in arousal, she does what he says and watches him get off the bed to undress. He keeps his eyes on her as he takes off his shirt. Undoes his belt and his pants. He removes everything off his body and moves to undress her. He slides his hands under her shirt and pulls it over her head but ties it around her hands. Trapping her. He goes down and undoes her jeans. Her shoes and socks. She whimpers with need as she lies on his bed, bound in nothing but her lacy bra and panties. He gets on the mattress and yanks her up till her hands touched the headboard and ties her shirt against it. She was trapped.

He leans down and kisses her passionately, covering her body with his. He thrusts his tongue in her mouth, moaning against her lips. She gasps when he sits up and grabs something off the nightstand. She shudders at the cold metal against her skin. He was holding a pair of scissors. Her lips tremble as arousal builds strongly. Her panties were uncomfortably wet now. He takes the scissors and brings them up and opens them in the middle of her bra. With a sharp snip, her bra pops open. She whimpers softly as he places the scissors back where he had them and pushes her bra apart.

"So beautiful." He whispers. He missed seeing her like this. He missed her body.

He places a soft kiss on each breast. His tongue swirled around her nipple and she cries out when she sucks on them. His mouth was amazing. She wanted to cry as he continues to tease her. He kisses his way down till he finally yanks her panties off. Tears were forming in her eyes. She wanted this so bad.

He pulls her legs apart and spreads them wide. Celena lets out a loud gasp and moan as he buries his face where she was moist for him more. She cries out as he slowly tortures her with his mouth and tongue. Roman moans as he savors her flavor. He was starving for her, but he took his time. No matter hard he was, he wanted this to last. Celena squirms against his mouth and he firmly held her down.

"Shh, baby. Shh. Relax." He whispers and goes back to pleasuring her.

She cries and yanks on the bond that trapped her, dying for more.

She moans and cries out as she feels fingers slide inside her, "Roman." She whimpers.

"Let it go, baby. We got all night." He whispers.

She cries out loudly and shrieks when he touched her g-spot as he continues to suck on her pearl. She gasps and moans when she climaxes against his tongue and tightens around his finger. He moans at the feel of her. She creamed all over his fingers. He lifts up as he removes his fingers and licks them clean.

Her body shakes from aftershocks as she feels him hover over her and rubs himself all over where she was soaked. Her body trembled with need.

"Please, Roman, I need you." She cries.