"Uh, sure," came Christina's answer.

Darien narrowed his eyes before sighing. "Alright, well that's him. He left me a voicemail asking me to give him another chance to prove himself, but I don't know."

"Go for it," Christina encouraged. "You seemed to really like the guy."

Darien sighed. "Yeah, but—"

"Nina!" Bella gripped onto her sister's arm, making both her and Darien look at her in alarm. "He's here."

"Who is?" Darien asked, but Christina was busy shifting her eyes throughout the crowd.

She didn't have to look long since him and his disciples were taller than most of the guests lingering around the front door. The young mother slipped out of Bella's grasp as she moved towards the front door with purpose; Bella following after her trying to slow her down.

Darien made a move to follow after the two sisters but was pulled away as the blond grabbed his attention; his heart dropping into his feet.

"Hey!" Christina caught the boys attention, her anger rising as she noticed Seth behind the three men. "What are you doing here?" Christina snared as she went toe to toe with Jacob, not afraid of staring up at his six foot four height.

"Bella invited me," Jacob pointed out, glancing behind the young mother towards the girl in question.

Bella was nervously looking around for a Cullen to pull Christina back before there was another broken wrist.

"Was her right hook too subtle for you?" Christina asked with a snap. "That was you being uninvited, pup. Now, go home."

Embry and Quil narrowed their eyes at Christina's words but Jacob just ignored her warning. He looked over Christina head towards Bella, "can we talk?"

Bella looked between her sister and her best friend before nodding her head with a sigh. Christina switched her glare from Jacob towards the three boys behind him and landed on Seth; who looked like he wanted to be anywhere other than in the presence of the angry mother.

"I guess she knows Seth," Quil joked looking back at the newest member of the pack.

"Look, I'm sorry, just let me explain—"

Christina made a grab for an umbrella next to the door, but was pulled away as Bella raced towards the stairs; Christina's wrist in her grasp.

"Bella!" Christina complained before seeing the look on Alice's face. The pixie was staring into the abyss of her own mind before blinking to attention, and noticed the two human sisters in front of her.

"Alice, what did you see?" Bella asked, ignoring the feel of the pack stepping behind the two girls; curious about what caught their attention so quickly.

"Okay." Jacob stepped closer to the three girls. "Something is going on. Tell me."

"It has nothing to do with you dogs," Christina snapped, still not happy with the fact they were here. Her fist gripped tightly as she glared back towards Seth. "Leave."

"I... need to talk with Jasper," Alice answered as she tried moving at the group.

Jacob was quick to put his arm up to block Alice's exit, while Embry and Quil stood behind her.