Chapter 4

I pulled up to the parking lot of my house. I grabbed the bags and walked up to the porch step . I rung the door bell. Zoey came down stairs and opened the door . She grabbed some bags and turned around walking . She was wearing some short shorts that showed som of her butt . I walked and put the bags on the island counter. " so what's for dinner" I asked Zoey . " well uhh after you unpack I'll see what's in here to eat and what I can whip up real quick " she said .
Zoey p.o.v
Since I was staying her for free cooking is the nicest thing I can do . I walked back upstairs cleaning and setting up my room . I put my bed in the corner hung up some frames and put clothes on the dresser. The tv was on the dresser with some sprays on the side of it. " Zoey!" I heard August yell. I ran downstairs "yes" I said . " my surprise for you is outside, go look" August said . I walked outside to see a bed set and a lavender shaded paint . I screamed and started to cry ." Omg thank you so much " I yelled . He brought the stuff up stairs into my room we agreed Tomorrow we will paint the room . " Zoey, a little change of plans , inside of you cooking I'll take you out to dinner we barely now each other so we can get to know each other" he said . I went upstairs took a shower and did my hygiene. I put on my dark true religion skinnys and a hot pink crop top that said Zoey in script black letters. I slipped on my Jordan's and went downstairs .