Harry's sister

There are so dang many fanfics about Harry's twin. Sometimes the plot can be interesting but most times it's annoying.

Like, it's the Chosen ONE, not the Chosen One and Some Weird Girl Who Tagged Along.

And if the girl has a weird scar, so help me. There's a reason the scar is a lightning bolt. If this girl has a heart, star, unicycle, or anything other than lightning bolt, so help me I'm going to- *sigh* Never mind. I won't insult or roast them because I've been told burning trash is bad for the environment. 

And don't even get me started on who she ends up with. It'll either be Cedric, Draco, or Fred. But on very rare occasions it'll be Snape. 

And her name will be something like Emma, Emily, Samantha, Ava, Cassiopeia, Haylee, Rose, Lavender, or any other flower. Her middle name is guaranteed to be Lily, unless her first name is Lily. 

And I'll get really annoyed if she's some overpowered girl who shows off every second and then pretends she's modest.

Then we have those girls who are like "Oh my gosh, my parents died when I was a year old and then the Dursleys abused me. Oh, my life is soooooooooooooo traumatic! So I'm going to remind everyone of this trauma every single second so they feel bad and warship meeeeeeee! But I totally don't care that I'm famous...."

She WILL look like Lily. She's gonna be one of those girls who makes everyone in the comments go "Wait until Snape sees her." She'll have the bright red hair and probably hazel eyes, maybe green. 

Oh, I almost forgot. She's going to be either a Gryffindor or Slytherin. And whichever she's in, the Sorting Hat will have had trouble choosing between the two. 

If she's a Gryffindor she'll be a Chaser. If she's a Slytherin she'll either take Draco's place as Seeker or she's a Chaser.

Wait- she might be older than Harry. Like, 2 years older. So that she can be best friends with Fred and George. 

But excuse me girl, if you were 2 years older than Harry then Lily and James would've had you when they were 18! They were probably still in school when they were 18! Sorry kid, but that doesn't make sense. 

Most of the time she'll have Lily's brains but James's attitude. So she'll be either as smart as or smarter than Hermione and as sassy as James. She'll defend everyone while having the worst comebacks, and people will laugh and think she's amazing. She'll get into fist fights with everyone who's a jerk and won't get in trouble.

And she'll usually save the day instead of Harry.

Urgh! And I know you guys might say things like "But you have an OC who's Harry's twin." I know I do. I'm not all that proud of her. But she's very different and isn't exactly like the girls I described. 

I hope y'all liked this chapter! (Btw, I'm planning on updating once a week, maybe less now that I have a new story I'm working on.) 

I feel like I'm rushing the chapters, but you guys seem to enjoy them :) Either way, I don't know if I made any mistakes or forgot to mention anything here, so feel free to correct me. OCs, plots, and more things wrong with fiction can be submitted for me to review or talk about. Thanks for reading! 💖