Chapter 22

"Thank you for dinner. It was lovely." Harry smiled. "Um, and thank you for listening to me." He added.

"Of course darling. I hope we'll see you again soon. And don't hesitate to come to me if you have any problems." Harry's eyes flickered to Louis, as if asking if he was allowed over, Louis giving him a small nod.

"Thank you. I should get going now though."

"Are you gonna be in normal lessons tomorrow?" Louis asked.

"No, I'm not allowed until I'm 'better' apparently." Harry rolled his eyes slightly. "They don't want the bullying to make me attempt again." He added quietly.

"Oh. Right. Well I might see you tomorrow then."

"Yeah, bye. Thank you again."

//

A few weeks passed, Harry apparently getting 'better', at least to his temporary therapist he was. But in reality he wasn't getting any better at all. He knew people talked about him at school, even if he wasn't in lessons to experience it. He could hear the whispers when he went to the toilet or walked to his locker. It was terrifying.

And his uncle hadn't gotten any better, instead bringing more men back as he 'was weak' so wouldn't be able to run. And he was right, however luckily nothing too extravagant had happened, only a few hand jobs and men touching him inappropriately, at least through his clothes, which was still awful. Every time he touched someone or they touched him in a sexual way he felt so ill afterwards. He would sit in the bathroom, throwing up and scrubbing at his skins violently to try and wash away the looming feeling of being a dirty whore. But it never went away.

As more and more people came over, he went more and more back into his shell, which he had barely begun to come out of. He flinched away from every touch, scared they would try to take advantage of him.

He had been cutting, not on his wrists where they now looked each check up, but on his thighs as a way to release some of the anxiety and feel in control of something. It's not like he didn't deserve to punish himself, he was disgusting.

And it wasn't under good circumstances when Harry next appeared at Louis's door, shaking violently.

He banged at the door urgently, whipping his head around to check behind him. The door soon opened and he fell in, collapsing to the floor in choked sobs.

"Oh my god, mum!" Louis called out, moving Harry to sit against the wall.

"What's he doing here?" Eleanor asked judgementally, walking up and hugging Louis from behind.

"Els, I think you should go."

"You're seriously picking him over me? He's a freak Louis!"

"Louis's right. You should go." Jay said firmly as she crouched down by Harry.

"Whatever." She muttered, grabbing her jacket and storming out.

"Harry love, what happened?"

"L-l-lock the d-door!" He whimpered, "a-and the windows, p-p-please!"

"I'll be right back, Louis will stay with you." Jay rushed to lock the doors and shut the windows, not sure what was going on, but knowing Harry was terrified.

"What happened darling?" She asked again as Harry trembled, backing away from Louis's touch.

"Th-there was a m-man and h-he, he t-touched me a-and made me t-touch him but I, but I managed to run before he, um, before h-he did anything else-" Harry gasped, "he, he said I was a-asking for it, b-but I wasn't asking f-for it, I, I just s-smiled at him because h-he's a regular where I w-work-" He hiccuped, rocking back and forth. "H-he was chasing m-me-"