9.

I headed to the dungeon and met Terrance along the way

I headed to the dungeon and met Terrance along the way. He didn't look at me, not at all. I tried starting a conversation,

"Hey, sorry you had to get into trouble because of me."

"It's fine."

He said, with a deep voice, a voice that felt familiar yet unfamiliar. I gulped,

"Are you okay?"

He chuckled,"The look on your face, hahaha, you got scared, hahahah, why would I even be sad when I'm getting more time to spend with you?"

He instantly blushed, causing me to blush.
Did he really want to spend time with me? Like I-

"I didn't mean it like that, you're just a nice classmate."

Shit, I JUST GOT CLASS-MATE ZONED.

We reached the Potions Classroom finally. It was a square shaped room with potion supplies filled in every corner. Snape was standing by the wooden table.

"Welcome Ms. Woods and Mr. Higgs, you both will be organizing ingredients in this classroom. I'll be back in an hour to keep a check on you both."

"Okay professor.", we both said in unison.

"Ms. Woods, I hope you should know that coming to the classroom also means being in discipline, so no flower ornaments are supposed to be worn."

"Sorry Professor, I didn't know you that you don't like lilies."

I saw Snape's mood suddenly change which was followed by him storming out of the classroom.

"So, it's just me and you."

Terrance said, causing me to internally smile widely.

".....me and you.", I mumbled in my mouth.

We continued organising the potions. And after every five minutes Terrance would come up with a joke.

"Ok listen, how many muggles does it take to screw in a light bulb?

One. It is the only thing they are good for."

I let out a small laugh that ended quickly but made him feel accomplished.

"Wasn't that good! How many Slytherins does it take to stir a cauldron?

Just one. He puts his wand in the cauldron and the world revolves around him."

He lets out a small chuckle and I couldn't help but let out a chuckle too.

"Quite proud of our house, aren't you?"

"Very!" he replied.

"Okay, I have one! If a wizard gets robbed by a Muggle, has he been Muggled?"

He looked at me with confusion embedded in his face. He still looked beautiful. The way he raised one of his eyebrows in puzzlement, was something I'd stare all day. But I wasn't falling for him? Was I? He is just a classmate.

"C'mon, how didn't you get this, terrs."

"I like the name terrs."

I went bright pink as I realised what I had just said. And so we continued to organize the ingredients with a little laughs and jokes here and there.
Professor Snape came atlast.

"Detention is over." he said with a sharp, raspy voice. We both hurried out of the classroom before Professor Snape's anger puts a impact on us.

I headed towards the dorm room when I came across a girl sitting on one of the large window-sills. She had silver hair just as the moonlight she was gazing at. She wore a crimson cardigan along with black tights that covered her just above her ankle. She had a blue butterfly accessory clipped on her hair. She looked rare.

She turned around and I could see her piercing purple eyes with a tinch of green near the iris. Her nose shaped like a cute little button, had a piercing on the right side. Her lips were covered with black lipstick and the corners of her mouth gently curved slightly upward which expressed the feeling of genuinity.

"Hi, I'm Mysha."

****
a/n:- new character alert! her name is mainly dedicated to @/silver-hell who is fully supporting me :)

silver-hell