4.

"You're blushing, is it trueeee love or just a delusion?",she says and I slightly hit her with my arm, trying to tell her to focus on the class for right now

"Shut up, what do you mean by this? Why will I be in love or something? I am only thirteen! Besides, I have more important things to do like practice for quidditch! I won't fall for Terrence!" I said with panic.

"Terrence, so that's what his name his, not bad, not bad."

"C'mon liv, you know that's not me, beside quidditch selections are this week, aren't they?"

"Calm down, I'm just messing around! I know you're strong, and don't fall for every person you see. And, they are day after tomorrow, are you done with your practice?"

"No, not really, but I'll do it tomorrow. I asked Madam Hooch for a little help tomorrow" I said, as I left the classroom because the class ended.

×××××××

Today was the day Dumbledore had called me up to meet him. I was nervous. Not just a little, but alot. I have never had an interaction with the headmaster. He is calm and wise and I'd probably freak out in the middle of something.

I entered the third floor and found myself infront of the Gargoyle infront of his office. It gave me a creepy feeling which I certainly didn't like.

"Cockroach clusters" I said, and it opened immediately.

I entered the large circular room with a million windows as well as many portraits. The office had a number of spindly tables upon which were set delicate looking silver instruments temitted small puffs of smoke, as well as an incredible collection of books

On the right corner, their was a pensive and on the other corner, their was a pheonix, named Fawkes, I assumed.

The Pheonix immediately turned into ash, leaving me in awe after seeing this beautiful phenomenon and there stood something, rather someone.

It was the headmaster, "Ah, you came y/n. Do you want to have a cup of tea before you leave?"

"Thankyou professor but I really want to know the reason why you called me here."

"You sure you don't want to have tea? Perhaps, something else?"

"Professor, all I need to know is what you wanted to tell me" I said, probably screaming a little but I didn't realise.

"Well, if you want to know so eagerly, y/n. It's bad news. But don't worry, you can be saved."

"W-what is it?" I said, as soon as I heard the words "bad news". My mind started to have ten million thoughts. Am I a werewolf? Did mom get to know about something? Did I leave the oven open?

"Reports from the future came. Your fate didn't go exactly in a good way. I want you to make the right choice when the right time comes.",he said.

I left the office after, my mind was already hurting with so many things and this was just a huge addition to this.

××××

I went back to the dorm room, just to see Diana smiling like a fool sitting on her bed.

"What is it?",I asked.

"Nothing much really!", she said while giving her full efforts to stop herself from smiling.

"Tell me now!"

"We're just hanging out, you see", she said with the sparkle in her eye, clearly showing.

"WE'VE GOT A DATE! WE'VE GOT A DATE!" , I shouted.

"Who's the lucky guy?", I said softly.

She shook her head and went back to bed. I couldn't be any happier to see her happy. I was glad she was feeling this way. But what was the bad fate? I wondered all night long.