Chapter 12

Charlis POV

Avani and I were in her room in a heated make out session. She runs her hand under my shirt and grabs my sides gently and pulls me into her lap. She starts to trail kisses to my neck until my phone rings. I try to ignore it while avani bites my neck then soothes it with her tongue. I moan and throw my head back. My phone rings again and I groan as I get off avani to see who it was. When I saw it was dixie I roll my eyes but answer anyway.

"What is it Dixie I'm kinda busy right now" I say annoyed.

"Charli you need to come to the hospital now" I hear Addison yell.

"Addison what the fuck is going on?" I say concerned and confused.

"She's not waking up just come here now" she says. I hang up and grab my shoes and things.

"Babe what's going on?" Avani asks.

"Get your keys, we have to go to the hospital now"  she didn't ask anymore questions. On our way to the hospital my mind was racing. I couldn't stand the thought of losing my best friend. I start to fidget at the thought of losing her. I feel avani grab my hand and I look up at her.

"It's gonna be fine baby, just breath for me" I close my eyes and take some deep breaths. When we arrived at the hospital I run in. I run up to the window.

"I'm looking for my sister Dixie damelio" I say out of breath.

"She's in psychogenic blackout right now. We will call you when she's ready." I nod and go to the waiting room to see Addison staring at the wall. She had a bruise on her face along with some bandages.

"Oh my god, what happened?" I say running up to her. She look up to me and had tears in her eyes. I gently grab her and hold her as she cried in my arms. I see avani go to the vending machine for some snacks and I glare at her.

"What?... i was starving" she whispered coming back. I roll my eyes at her and continue to comfort Addison. Once she stops crying she starts to tell us what happened. Throughout the story I see avani tense up more and more. At the end her jaw was clenched and she was shaking.

" I'm gonna kill-"

"Nobody and gonna sit and calm down" I say calmly. She roll her eyes and leans back.

"Yea ok" she says sarcastically.

"What happened to Bryce and griffin?" I ask her.

"Griffin was shot in the stomach by Bryce before I hit him and bryce is in jail." She says. I nod my head and hold her. We waited for about an hour before the doctor said I could we could see her. Addison assisted that I go first so I did. I walk in the room and she has no scratches or anything but she looks really tired.

"Hey sis" she says.

"Hey sis?! That's what your gonna give me after what Addison told me. Hey sis?! I literally had a fucking Heart attack in the car because I couldn't stand the thought of losing you?!" I said my voice cracking a little at the end. She doesn't say anything but open her arms for me to hug her. I walk up to her and cry into her shoulder. She rubs my back.

"I'm not going anywhere lil sis. I promise you that. I have to much to fight for to just let go." She says softly. I pull away from her.

"Good because for now on I'm gong with you everywhere" she laughs at me but I keep my face strict.

"Oh you serious"

"Not you thinking I'm joking" I say.

"Look char im fine ok well. We had a little scare but Bryce is gone and... griffin! Where is griffin?" She asks. I shrug my shoulders.

"Tell Addison to figure out where he is" she says.

"Is he the reason why she got kidnapped in the-"

"Griffin saved us... kinda... if it wasn't for him Addison could be with Bryce going who knows where doing who knows what to her" she says. I just nod and text Addison about griffin. I get a text back and look at Dixie.

"Um... he was shipped to a different hospital and is going into immediate surgery" i say. She nods and looks down. We talked for a while then I let Addison go talk to her. I sit down next to avani and she wraps her arm around my waist. I smile and lay my head down on her shoulder and fall asleep.

Addisons POV

I get to dixies room and knock. Once I hear her say come in I open the door and went straight to her arms. She holds me tightly and kisses my forehead.

"Hey baby are you ok?" She asks and I nod.

"Are you ok?" She nods.

"The doctor just left and said I can leave in a minute." I smile at her and hold her hand tightly.

"I'm sorry about griffin... I know y'all were close.. somewhat" she gives a small smile.

"Yea... you were always jealous of him I could tell" I nod then my eyes widen.

"What?! I wasn't jealous of him" I corrected her.

"Babe, when him and I were playing soccer outside and I made it finally and he hugged me. I saw you squeeze the ever living hell out that banana you were eating." She says smiling at me.

"Well he shouldn't of hugged you" I say crossing my arms. She rolls her eyes and pulls me closer to her. I cuddle into her and wrap my arms around her waist. It was a comforting silence.

"Addison"

"Hm" I hum to let her know I'm listening.

"When griffin told me everything this morning. I was so angry and confused about it. But all I knew was I had to save you." I sit up and look up at her.

"On our way I had this feeling of guilt but also something new that I never felt before. Once I saw you tied, I knew I didn't want you gone from me. I wanted you with me forever and... it's weird that I realized this when you were getting kidnapped but... I love you addison." I look at her with ready eyes and held her hand tightly.

"I love you too dixie" she smiles and pulls me to her. And we just laid there enjoying each other's presence.