Chapter 9

A/n. Hey, hi, how are y'all... I hope y'all are enjoying the book. Well, have a wonderful day/night and enjoy.(sorry I'm so awkward)

Dixies POV

I rush inside the house not looking up. I grab my keys and rush to the front door.

"Hey Dixie are you ok?" I hear a concerning voice come from the stairs. I don't even bother to look up to see who it is.

"Yea im fine" I open the door and go straight to my car. I sit and lay my head on the steering wheel and groan.

I don't know why I thought she would ever like me. I got my hopes up and now I'm hurt. This is my fault, I fell for someone I pay the consequences for it. I need to get her out my head.

I start to drive to the mall just to go shopping and get my mind of things.i find a parking spot and hop out. I wasn't wearing anything special just a black hoodie and sweatpants, with my silver chain, and white Air Force ones (idk this is something I wear so I just added it). I was looking for another chain and shoes earlier this week so I guess I can go buy them today. I walk in and a couple fans noticed me and took pictures. Some asked about Charli and the hype house.... Addison. I hope they didn't notice my face or mood when she was brought up. I feel my phone buzzing nonstop. I look at it to see me getting mentioned on Instagram,Twitter, TikTok. I sit down on a bench and red some of them.

Is Addison and Dixie in a fight

I read the title and sigh.

Well... that didn't turn out well.

I walk into a jewelry store looking around. I was stopped when I bumped into someone.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" I say. They turn around and I froze. They smiled at me and waved their hand.

"Its fine... wait... you're Dixie... The Dixie damelio..." she says eyes wide. I smile nervously and nod.

"Dude you're like the hottest girl I follow on TikTok" she says smiling.

"Really now"

"Yea..oh my name is grace," she stuck out her hand. I shake it and smile at her.

"Nice to meet grace" I say looking her up and down. I see her blush and look away. I smile.

Maybe she can help me get over addison

"Hey you wanna go and eat somewhere?" I ask.

"Yea... totally" she said smiling a beautiful white smile.

  Charlis POV

"Where is she, she's been gone for... 3 hours!!" I say pacing back and forth.

"Bebe maybe you should calm do-" I cut her off.

"No dixie usually does go for a drive when she's upset but she's usually back in a hour."

"Bebe come here" avani says walking to me. She grabs my hands a looks me in the eyes. "She's probably just driving around sightseeing. She'll be back soon ok." She says tucking a piece a hair behind my ear. I melt in her touch. The door opens and comes Dixie and a stranger laughing. I push avani away and walk up to Dixie.

"Where the hell have you been? Do you know how worried I was?" I say in an angry tone hugging her. I pull away and smack her arm multiple times.

"Ow, wtf Charli stop" she says trying to cover herself with her hands.

"Don't ever do that again" I said hugging her again.

"You're giving me mixed signals char" she had smiling. I pull away and look at the girl beside her.

"Hi I'm charli and you are..?" I trail off.

"Oh grace" she says smiling putting her hand out. "I'm a big fan of you and your sister" I smile at her and pull Dixie away.

"You brought a fan to our house?" I whispered-yelled.

"Chill she's cool" she says smirking and walking back to grace. She's beautiful though. Brown hair, blue eyes, petite figure, and her style is A1. But one thing is running through my mind.

How will Addison react to this new found friendship.

A/n im sorry its short the next chapter will be longer