Chapter 10

Addisons POV

After laying in the lawn for a while, I called larray over so he could cheer me up. I hear a knock on my door.

"Knock knock bitch, open the fuck up" I hear a voice say. I shake my head and open it to see larray standing there with a Starbucks drink in his hand.

"Heeey biiiitch" he says coming in and sitting down.

"Hey" I say unenthusiastic.

"Oh girl no we ain't having that" he said waving his finger around. "What's wrong?" I look down and sniff.

"Bitch you got the suds" he says seriously. I laugh at his joke.

"No just.. i like someone and i don't know if they like me but we almost kissed plenty of times and we did kissed" I say looking at him.

" girl just tell Dixie you like her you making this to complicated for yourself" I look at him shocked. "Don't look at me like that I see the way y'all look at eachother y'all belong together and that's on Periodt"

"But She left me and she doesn't seem so happy with me."

"Babe sometimes she don't wanna be happy" he sings. I smile. "Just ask her out whenever you're ready"

"But what if she says no..?" I ask scared.

"Bitch if she don't say yes I will" he said looking me up and down.I laugh at him. We talked for some more until we heard somebody down stairs.

"Damn who having a damn get together" Larry said. I walk out my room and downstairs to see Dixie and a unfamiliar girl.

Who the hell is that.

"Oh girl no" I hear larray say behind me. I decided to walk towards them. I see charli look towards me and her eyes widen a little.

"Hey guys who's this" I say looking at the unfamiliar girl. She looks towards me and her mouths drops.

"Y-you're Addison Rae" she stutters walking towards me.

"Yeaaah" i say confusingly.

"Omg i love you!" She exclaims. Then once she realized what she said she blushed and looked down. "I mean you are cool and a great dancer". She kinda cute. I look over to Dixie to see her angry and shocked. I should mess with her. I put my hand on the girls shoulder and laughed.

"You're cute" I say. She looks up at me and smiles. "Whats your name?" I ask.

"G-grace" she says holding her hand out. I ignore it and hug her.

"Nice to meet you grace" she squeezes me gently like she was scared to hurt me.

"OK let's do something else now!" Dixie exclaims. We pull apart and i look towards larray and he's smiling.

Uh oh...

"Hey let's play truth or dare" larray asks.

"Truth or d- what are 6th graders" Dixie says a little agitated.

"You got anything else to do bitch" she stays silent."ok then." He says walking towards the living room. We all followed but I was pulled back by Dixie.

"What was that!?" She whispered-yelled at me.

"What was what?" I reply.

"You flirting with my girl" she says pointing to grace.

"Excuse me, she came on to me first. I just finished it"I say walking to sit beside grace. A few minutes later Dixie comes and sits besides Charli.

"Ok bitchesss let's get this shit started" larray says pulling vodka out his bag. My eyes widen at the sight and larray noticed and looked down at what he pulled out. "Oh bitch I'm sorry 21 changed me" he said pushing his "hair" behind his ear.

"So you keep a bottle of vodka in you bag" avani said confused.

"Yes clown girl I do" he says putting up the vodka and taking out a water bottle.

"Why?" Charli asked. He rolled his eyes.

"Kids" he puts down the water bottle and spins it. It goes for while before landing on charli.

"Hey Queen truth or dare?" He asks. I can see charli conflicting with herself before answering.

"Truth"

"Ugh y'all boring but ok. You crushing on anybody and who" I see charli and avani blush at the question.

"Yes and it's... avani" she says quietly.

"Bitch we been knew" dixie says. And charli looks up at her.

"Bitch how?" She ask.

"The way you two look at eachother and blush all the time" I say.

"Hey that kinda sounds like the way Dixie looks at-" before avani finishes Dixie covers her mouth. I feel someone staring and I look beside me. Blue eyes meets my brown ones. We gaze into each other's eyes for while. I feel a pit in my stomach. Not a good one and guilty one. Don't get me wrong grace os beautiful but my heart belongs to dixie. No matter if I try to get someone else to distract me from her.

"Hey grace you're a really beautiful girl but..." I look over to dixie to see her looking at me. "My heart belongs to someone else" I say.

"Oh Addison" she laughs. "Don't ver me wrong you and dixie are hot but I'm a dixison shipper, I would never do that" I look over to her and smile.

"Yea.. me too" i say to her.

"I got an idea" she says. She grabs the water bottle and spins it. It lands on dixie. I look at grace to see her smirking. "Truth or dare dixie"

"Dare" she says confident. I don't know why but I start to feel nervous.

"I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Addison" the confident smirk on Dixies face drops immediately.my face gets hot and I look down.

"Ok, bet" she says getting up and grabbing my hand. I look behind me to see grace and larray making kissing faces at me. We go into a closet and we here Charli saying the timer has started. We were silent for a while.

"I'm sorry for this morning dixie. I didn't mean-"

"It's ok addison I get it. You don't like me"

"But that's the problem I do like you. I liked you since you came into the car. Once I saw you my heart exploded. I wanted to hold your hand forever. When I was staring at you I was imagining kis-" I was cut off by soft lips on mine. We pulled away for air then I pulled her back into the kiss. It started to get heated quickly. My hands were tangled in her hair and her hands were on my ass. She licks my bottom lip for permission and I gladly let her in. I moan at the contact of our tongues gliding over eachother. We hear footsteps and we jump apart. The door opens to see grace smiling at us.

"Looking at y'alls disheveled Jaír and messed up clothes. Y'all had fun" she says walking away. I start to walk out but dixie grabs my hand and interlace them together. We walk into the living room hand in hand.

No one POV

"Look man I don't think doing this is right"

"Look do you want dixie or not"

"Yes but she seems like she is happy with Addison. Maybe we should just-" he cut off by a laugh.

"I'm not giving up on Addison griffin. She will be mine if she likes it or not" griffin frowns at the voy and walks away.