Good morning I said smiling a little

I'm sorry I ruined are night last night

"Dont say sorry it's okay you didn't deserve that, and I don't care what you say your staying here"

No no I can't ask you to do that

"I'm not taking no for a answer I have a lot of rooms in here I don't use you can take my other room across the hall. Here get up I'll show you"

I got up with only a bra and thongs on . I followed Michael to the room across the hall and be opened the door and we walked in And the room was huge as if it was a master bedroom

 I followed Michael to the room across the hall and be opened the door and we walked in And the room was huge as if it was a master bedroom

Oh my god are you sure this is okay

"Yes I'm positive, but I gotta get ready for my class I have to teach"

"You can eat anything you want and get comfortable . When I get home we're going on that date so be ready at 6"

Alright I said .

He nodded and walked to his room and putting on some clothes

I went and put my clothes from yesterday on and went to the car getting my clothes . I didn't have a lot of clothes or anything so I neeed to go back to the house to get them.

I went in the room where Michael's house to tell him.

I didn't bring enough clothes I have to go back and get the rest

"Nah mama you not going make there , ima take you shopping tomorrow. And I'm not taking no for a answer boo."

I smiled as he came walking next to me . He kissed my forehead and looked at me biting he's lips .

Ion got time for yo ass right now

"Trust me , you will be"

I just chuckled rolling my eyes and went back to the room is very staying in getting my outfit out for tonight and some regular clothes when I get out the shower.

As I was stripping Michael walked in and I tried covering myself.

"Aint. I need covering yoself mama I already seen everything."

He said walking up to me choking me and kissing me . I don't know how but we ended up on the bed and him on top and him kissing me and etc.

Alright alright I said as he got up kissing me one more time and fixing his clothes