Now that he thinks about it, the Olympus gods and goddess are not good parents, to begin with, throwing responsibility to their kids, making sure a perpetual war was always present. After they fucked up their ways, it was their children's duty to fix it all up.

As annoying as it is the children doesn't even take credits for the hard work they have put thought, another reason why Seokjin thinks his powers are a bit a burden. Since he was the one doing the match matching in the earth, the people would pray their way and thank Aphrodite for giving them the chance of having true love, making his mother being adored by everyone.

He could have rebelled, but it was no use since he was just half-human in the end and he couldn't just beat his mother like that besides if it wasn't for his mother he wouldn't be here either. So he had no other choice.

Here in Olympus, it was kind of an obligation that demigods and demi goddesses fight for their rightful space as they are next in line after their parents. Hence, it was a tight competition on who can prove themselves worthy. They even have a yearly event on who can beat each other.

Especially knowing Zeus who was going to announce his retirement he had bet that it would cause some tension over the others on winning the spot, especially knowing that Jimin can be eliminated.

Another thing curse about his intuition is the flashback he used to have when he was little that keeps bothering him like a nightmare. It was always flashbacks on his brothers and what the future was going to be. It was never clear, but he knows those kinds of things are not taken lightly. He had taken care of his brothers as best as he could prevent any unwanted misfortune to bestow on his brothers.

But after your arrival here he was worried that it might come true. He had to find out why you are here in the first placing, there must be a reason, and he needs to know why.

'You are right hyung, we need to know about the prophecy more, what do you think we should do?" Namjoon asked as he walked into the now broken portal.

He quietly utter,' we also need to find y/n too; it might be a problem if she was caught.'

'Should we split up?' Jungkook asked his hyungs,' I can take Namjoon hyung and Yoongi Hyung with me.' He said,' Seokjin hyung you could go with Hoseok hyung to find more information.'

Seokjin eyebrows quirk in confusion,' taking Namjoon and Yoongi together...Are you sure that's a lousy idea kook, I think its better if you take Hoseok with you and Yoongi and I'll go with Namjoon.'

'But hyung I think it's better if –'when Jungkook was about to finish his sentences suddenly a sudden rumble had erupted and then blue sparks suddenly opens and out of nowhere portal suddenly opens. The boys stood back holding their weapon, afraid that something might happen when suddenly out you came out of the entrance with two other demigods.

'Jimin, I think we forget that y/n is not a goddess.

'Y/n!!!' Jungkook started to panic as he turns his way back and Namjoon couldn't help to blush as he looks away.

Seokjin came into the rescue as whip up a chiton to wear as he blushes too but act professional and Yoongi who couldn't look away as Hoseok was seeing his hyung ogling you and tsked shielding his eyes from you.

'Y/N... your hair....' You look up as you couldn't help to look so red not realizing that you had been naked when you came into the portal.

'Surprise?'

-

'Jimin are you sure that we are going in the right way?' I asked him as he starts powering the engine for the motor about 3 hours now.