TIEN

+

+

'I can't understand a word in this scrolls, don't you have anything in English maybe?' you asked the demigods in the room,' I don't really understand historical Greeks or in this case your language oppa.' You whine to Seokjin, it's true somehow you manage to read their names in Greek but this was something out of the world.

'I'm sorry y/n since we don't really have access to unlimited books and scrolls and the only thing that this grandpa read is old Greeks,' Seokjin sarcastic remarked had landed himself in Yoongi's side since a black satin pillow was thrown over Seokjin lucky the demigod survive the ambush as he looked over the second oldest smirking his way.

'Just because I read books and scrolls from our times you're still way older than I'll ever be, beside the elders before like to write the scrolls to the exact point I'd have a headache every time I had to read one of the books that he writes,' Yoongi grumbles.

'Namjoon is the keeper and the writer?' you whisper to Hoseok; it clicked in your head that the only reasonable person who would have time in the world to write books and scroll; as for Hoseok he sitting beside you as he was also scrolling through the books but it seems to a medical book, since his a doctor himself.

'Yes... he writes,' Hoseok hushed you in a quite tone after answering, not wanting the older demigod to know that you somehow know who he was talking about, but alas he was always a step ahead.

'How do you know Namjoon is who I am talking about?'

'Isn't he who you loathe so much'- you mumble –'beside who else do you loathe so much if hearing his name makes your blood boils.'

Yoongi glaring at Hoseoks figure who was whistling and looking away from the elder, 'well a certain someone was not suppose to tell you anything about HIM, so the tattle tale –' looking over Yoongi, Hoseok unsteady smiles begging his hyung –'Is getting punishment, Hoseok ground duty until we figure out how to bring you,'- while pointing –' back.'

'hyung... please not ground duty,' Hoseok pleads the older, Hoseok was giving puppy eyes, you felt that Yoongi was taking it a bit far into punishment you were about to step in when Jungkook suddenly grabs your wrist, you look back at Jungkook as he flashes his pearly white bunny teeth as he pulls you forward making you blush by the sudden movement.

Who wouldn't blush when a handsome guy has his entire face up close, he retracted his hands from your wrist as he move his hands to whisper in your eyes, and again you were a mess.

'Don't interfere,' he started,' that's not Yoongi hyung talking it's his other side of him, the Hades part not the human one, you don't need to be afraid for Hoseok hyung,' he assured you while sitting back at his place and slump his shoulder back; slouching in the ground,' the ground isn't so bad he got to spend time with Yoongi hyungs Cerberus, Holly. You remember right?'

You nod you head at him as you remember the sweet thing that had carried you and Jungkook into Yoongis place in the beginning, he reassure you,' His just making Hoseok hyung groom Holly, she could be a little tough but she loves Hoseok hyung... his just whining because he got his satin cleaned and holly is one of a kind who likes to play it messy,' Jungkook laugh.