ACHT

'Yoongi you have to see the new dish I made ec't de bicon ,' strolling away another demigod inside Yoongi eventful house,' it's splendid I believe, you have to try the texture, and how I manage to create such beauty such as myself.' The demigod praise himself.

Yoongi eyes widen at his eldest hyung. Panicking as he signal the two other demigods to scram away to his kitchen as he finds a way to get Seokjin out of his house.

Mentally and physically he cursed at himself for letting his older hyung trance him into telling him the location of his house, this is what happens.

As Yoongi was figuring out a way, you were ushered by the two demigods to the kitchen. The both of the signal to you to be quite, but curiosity killed the cat.

'Who was that?' you whisper to Hoseok, afraid over Jungkook's silence.

'Aphrodite's son, Seokjin,' Hoseok answered.

'He can't know, can he?' you whisper back

'Well not exactly.' He whisper back.

'What do you mean by that.'

You could hear in the background how cheerful the other demigod and you could mentally feel the demigod was giving dead glare to his older hyung. Imaging how Yoongi would look you giggle a little bit.

'Did someone just giggle Yoon?' you hear someone ask, you widen your eyes as the two demigods were also surprise.

'I swear Yoongi I heard some noise, do you have someone over?' his hyung was getting a bit nosy.

'No your hearing must have trouble again hyung; you know how your sensitive hearings are towards whispers.' Yoongi rambles,' it could have been someone, but not here of course,'

Seokjin's satin was drag as he scan the place and smiles knowingly,' you're right yoon I must be dreaming, I mean my beauty is unpredictable it must have made even small and big creatures astonished.'

'You're absolutely right hyung,' Yoongi magically pops up a clock,' well look at the time hyung, it's getting late and I know how you hate missing your daily spa, as you speak.' Yoongi slowly pushed his eldest out of his place,'

'You're right Yoongi I don't like it, so I must be going.' Seokjin smiles,' bye Yoongi,'

Meanwhile the two demigods who had held their breath were relief.

'Bye hyung.'

Seokjin drag his satin before he looks back at a smiling Yoongi,' oh and before I go, do tell Jungkook and Hoseok that I can see them, and to get their butts down here before I do something, and whoever bringing humans here to come down, I'm not in the mood turning someone into a something indescribable.' Seokjin smiles drop as his eyebrow look over his brother.