Chapter 18

Taehyung's perspective

The morning classes ended earlier than I expected due to the professors having a meeting or something for sportsfest so it was now time for practice as they wouldn't want to keep us unattended. Good move by the way. So right now we were at the field practicing, though I'm kinda special here cause I was just watching them practice.

I noticed the piercing glare of Lisa on me and I glared back at her. Does she think she can scare me like that? This girls only know how to fight when they have a squad to ran to when they got in trouble. They hide on their friend's skirt to seem brave. And it's honestly so pitiful how she just claim Jeongguk even though she hardly interact with him. (And also to those fans who ship BTS to those idols they hardly interact with🤭 sorry not sorry)

"Okay! 3,2,1.. that's it! Kit and Changmin hold her carefully! Second level okay!?" Chungha instructed while I just watch the new positions for me and for the others. Sighing, I leaned back on the bleachers watching until they finally rested.

"Oh God, I'm dying!!" I heard Jimin whining as he took a seat beside me. I instantly scoot away when I noticed the glistening sweat on him. He was basically covered in sweat!!

"Ah so you're disgusted by me now!?" I was honestly surprised when he suddenly exclaimed that and hugged me.

"Eww Jimin. Get off me!" I huffed and pushed him away gently, wiping his sweat away from my hands. He pouted and wiped himself with a clean white towel.

"I believe you know where your position will be and the new steps?" Captain suddenly asked from beside me and I nodded. She was a great teacher and it was easy to learn from her.

"Yes I do noona. If I don't I will just ask Jimin here to save you from trouble." I said and she smiled genuinely before leaving to manage other members.

"Wow, after pushing me away? How can you do this?" Jimin faked cry and I was honestly cringing at this pink haired cotton candy. He's a drama queen.

"This boy is crazy." I muttered and rolled my eyes at his ugly fake crying and just watched Jeongguk practicing. He's so dreamy!!

"You're watching him again." I snapped out of my daydream when Jimin here talked. Finally! He's out of his dramatic self.

"So what?" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Don't think we didn't knew what you're doing in the car yesterday. The windows isn't that tinted Tae." He said and I blushed out of embarrassment. Did he see all that!??

"H-how."

"Oh shut it! We've been following you guys since from school. Well not exactly following because we're supposed to drive in the same direction." With his statement, I can feel my face reddening even more than before. What the hell!?

"You're there all the time!? What the frick!!" I exclaimed, hiding my face om my palms to just hide myself just a little bit. That's embarrassing!!

I heard him laugh and I glared at him.

"Hey don't be mad at me, it was Yoongi's idea. Can't do anything about it since he's driving." He said and I pouted. Face contorning into a shamefull one. Ahhh!! Just whyy

"It's embarrassing.." i whispered. My face heating up everytime I remember that scene.

"Oh no, it's okay. Yoongi and I do that all the time." He said which honestly made me even more embarrassed.

"But there's no one watching you." I said and heard him chuckling again. Ahh!! I wont forget this moment, ever!!

"So what happened after that? You have hickeys." He said pointing at the bruises on my neck. I didn't really covered it that well. It was just too many of them.

"W-well.. we fucked after the car thing." I muttered shyly earning a loud gasp from him. He squealed as he lightly hit my arm in excitement, I guess.

"OMG! I can't believe this!! Details!" I looked at him judgingly and his reactions were basically screaming what?

"Are you crazy?? Why do you want details for??" I whispered at him, not wanting anyone to hear us. Well news spread fast here as fast as the girl's legs spreading for those football guys.

"Aww, you very no fun." He said, huffing and crossed his arms. I huffed away too and continued watching the practice.

"Here have a drink." I instantly rolled my eyes when I noticed Lisa hitting on Jeongguk, again. She gave him her bottled water. They just finished practicing and was about to shower now and go home.

There are no more classes since they cancelled it all for practice. It's already friday and sportsfest is on next monday. It's also my first time performing and I'm also nervous!!

But then.. I scoffed when I saw her giving me a smirk. I mean.. what's so good about giving him a water bottle? I certainly dont understand this girls.

I raised my brows at her and laughed when Jeongguk didn't even noticed her existence. Poor girl. I noticed he was looking at me and gesturing me to come.

"What's wrong?" I asked when we were already away from the bleachers.

"I have ointments, I'll help you put it." I instantly blushed.

"W-what? No! Just give me, I can do it alone." I exclaimed. My face flushed red. Is he crazy? He wants to help put ointments on my ass? This pervert!!

"I insist." He said as he went back to the bleachers to get his bag.

"B-but Jeongguk.." he instantly shut me up by just glaring. He's scary..

"If you don't stop complaining I might punish you." He muttered lowly and we finally left to go to the shower rooms.

Another embarrassment..