Chapter 6

Note: I'm boreeed
~edited~

Taehyung's perspective

I swear to jisoo's that guy was a freaking pervert!! How dare he say that when everyone else can hear his loud as duck voice!?

I'm still a little annoyed at him. He's so cocky, a real bastard seriously. He should be glad he's hot. Or else I won't tolerate him!

"Tae are you okay?" Jimin, who sat in front of me asked in a concerned tone. I realized I was stabbing my carbonnara too hard with my fork.

"O-oh.. sorry about that. I'm fine." I smiled and he kinda returned it. Halfway on our lunch, the same guy who introduced me to class sat beside Jimin.. greeting him.

"Oh, you're here. Didn't know you're friends with Taehyung." Jin said as he placed his food at the table.

"Yes, i am. Tae this is Jin hyung." Jimin said and I only nodded because I already knew Jin hyung from my english class.

"I know him, we have the same english class right Taehyung?" Jin hyung asked and I smiled at him.

"Taehyung was too long, hyung. You can just call me Tae." I said and he smiled widely at me.

"Oh really?? Aww that's a cute nickname. I'm gonna call you taetae, is that fine?" He asked and I quickly nodded and continued to eat my food with Jin hyung telling us dad jokes which simply isn't funny for me. But I kinda laugh because of how he laugh, if that makes sense.

"Tae here wants to audition for cheerleading team. Since you're friends with the captain can you talk to her?" Jimin asked.

I really wanted to be on a cheerleading team though. It's like my childhood dream, cheering on my own team wearing a cute skirt as a uniform. Isn't that cute??

Well it's cute for me so shut up.

"Oh there's an audition for freshmans right?? You can just go there and audition for it." Jin said as he took a bite on his sandwich.

"But I really want him to be part of the team. Please hyung??" Jimin pleaded with puppy eyes and I kinda want to close my eyes for that.

"No Jimin, I can't do that. I know Taehyungie here will be picked at the auditions. Have trust in him." Jin said and I thank him for that.

Even though I really wanted to be a cheerleader, I wanted to earn it in my way. Not only because I got a high ranked friend.

"No it's okay Jiminie. I'm sure I can pass the auditions. Even if I don't, I still have plenty of time." I smiled and Jimin just sighed.

"I wish you will be part of the cheerleading team. You would be a great asset." Jimin said and he just continued to eat his own food.

Just as we eat, close to finishing our food a loud clank was heard from beside me, hurting my ears.

"Oops, sorry." I look up only to be greeted by the sight of a grey haired man. The ssg president.

What is he doing here?? Did I do something wrong? Oh jeez.

"You're so clumsy, Namjoon." Jin said as he raised his eyebrow at the grey haired male who only rubbed his neck as a response.

"Oh, if you didn't know Namjoon here is Jin's admirer. Pretty cliche huh?" Jimin said as he chuckled.

"Shut up Jimin." I heard Jin muttered and Jimin can only roll his eyes.

"I think we should leave?" I asked, hesitating. Jimin nodded his head at me as he stood up from his seat.

"Sure!! We'll eat somewhere else. Let's leave this couple here." Jimin giggled as he pulled me up from my seat, leaving an annoyed Seokjin and blushing Namjoon.

"U-umm. I was joking, should we really leave them there??" I said as I looked back at the two.

"I'm sure! Jin hyung really liked him but he's too shy to admit it to him. They're stupidly in love." Jimin chuckled and I was kinda relieved by that, since Jin hyung look like he was mad.

Maybe he's always like that.

"Let's go to my boyfriend's table." Jimin said and pulled my hands again, leading me to where his boyfriend and my jerk of a stepbrother was sitting.

"W-wait, Jimin.!" I huffed at his strong hold and just let myself be pulled.

"Yooniebear!!" He greeted once we were in front of their table. Jeongguk looks at me and I had to look away. He's checking me out again.

What a pervert.

"Oh, Jiminie. You're not gonna eat with Jin today?" His boyfriend, Yoongi asked as he pulled the pink haired to his lap. So much for PDA.

"You're jealous? Wanna sit on my lap too?" I snapped my head at Jeongguk who said that.

But instead of being angry, I huffed and sat on his lap. Clearly shocking him.

"What? Not too cocky now, stepbro?" I asked him and he kinda grunt as I wiggled on his lap.

I saw Hoseok giving him a look and I felt him sneaking his arms to my waist after that. He's really taking advantage of this huh?

He pulled me closer and I just huffed. I noticed that everyone was staring at us and I rolled my eyes at the jealous looks of the girls.

I felt a hand on my thigh and I almost gasp as he squeezed the inner part.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled angrily at him as I try to pry his hands away.

"You put yourself in this situation, baby doll. Better make the most out of it." He whispered back as he gripped hard on my flesh. I'm sure it will leave a mark.

This sneaky pervert. Seriously.