Part 2_half Brother

Magsimula sa umpisa

I breath for a few seconds

"unfortunately I am too busy tomorrow to set up one of the guest rooms for him so could someone volunteer to sort that out I will be grateful"

Suzan and a maid named Casey instantly shot up I laughed at there eagerness

"okay thank you Casey and Suzan you can both set up his room thank you for volunteering"

They both sit back down

"is there any questions"

John stands up

"yes John"

"the full moon is in two weeks Alpha is that going to be enough time for us to decide? "

"that's a good question John, but I think it will be enough time I'm sure if he is meant to be apart of this pack it will not take long for us to realise it"

Everyone nodes

"okay let's eat thanks again to the chefs! "

************************************

Once everyone has finished Jase helped some other pack members wash up whilst I help clear the table when Mark comes over to me

"you know Lydia you have members who are meant to clean up not you,"

I just shrugged and he laughed lightly

"you know your different Alpha Lydia most Alphas would just stick to there role and let others get on with there's but you treat everyone as a equal, you have developed a special connection to every single member of this pack because of it, you farther was a great Alpha, but you have to be the best Alpha who has ever lived"

I smile and turn towards Mark

"Thank you beta Mark"

He nodes

"you know eventual you have to get a beta"

"I have one"

"No dear I'm not your beta I was your Farthers, you need your own. one you have a special connection to unlike any other wolf one that would risk there life for you and this pack with out hesitation"

"What about Suzan she's your daughter, my best friend and of age unlike your other children"

"Lydia we have been over this despite her being my daughter she isn't a beta and doesn't wish to be. You have to find someone else."

"okay Fine, i will think about it Mark thank you"

"always dear, always"

Once everything was tidy I went upstairs to meet Jase and Suzan.

You see I'm not just and alpha I'm a warrior of the night, know body knows that at night I'm no Alpha I'm the Midnight Shadow except Jase and Suzan , I go around and kill those who have done wrong, at first I did it to try and get the rouge that escaped but I kept getting side tracked by other rotten wolves so I made it my mission to get ride of the rotten in this world but also find that rouge.

I will not rest until he is dead.

Rhian Hollow

Daisy

*

*
*
*
*
*
*
Hey again I know this I a little long and boring but it was fun to write I hope you enjoyed reading it please

Vote

Comment

Share

With love

Midgetbooklover