Heart to heart talks

Start from the beginning

Akaashi: 👁👄👁

Suna:🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Sugawara: You two are sure wild

Ennoshita: why am I even here.

Suna: to suffer in secondhand embarrassment.

Shirabu: Just tell him to hang out with Semi or whatever. They are best buddies.

Shirabu: Or tell him the truth.

Ushijima: Okay. I'll talk to Satori.

•••

"What's wrong? Are you still upset I won't let you go out with the others? Baby I'm sorry but I am doing this for you..." Satori said and wrapped his arms around Wakatoshi.

"..."

"Baby please? Talk to me?" Satori gave Wakatoshi those puppy eyes he was weak for and Wakatoshi hugged Satori back.

"Are you still upset? What should I do to make it up to you baby sushi?" Satori asked and ran his hand on Wakatoshi's hair.

"I... I still wanna hang out with them... I want to know them more." Wakatoshi said quietly and Satori pulled away from the hug and saw Wakatoshi looked upset and sad.

Satori's heart ached but he still wanted to make Wakatoshi happy somehow. He knew Wakatoshi wanted to have fun but he thinks its too dangerous to let the others go to a bar without them.

Their lovers wanted to hang out together at a nearby bar without the chaotic rich boys but of course it was dangerous for them to go out on their own so the chaotic rich boys told them not to go out.

"Baby, I want to buy something in the convenience store nearby. Stay here okay? Lets talk later. Be right back." Satori said and kissed Wakatoshi's forehead then took his leave.

He met Daichi and Eita in the lobby and seems like they have the same problem.

"What do we do?" Eita asked.

"I'm okay with them hanging out together but I am not okay with them going to a bar on their own." Daichi said and Satori sighed.

"How about this. Let them use our room so they can hang out. I'll stay at Semi's room for tonight." Satori said and Eita agreed.

"Its a good idea. At least they are near us and they will have more privacy." Daichi said.

"Lets go buy food for them." Satori said and the two nodded.

They made their way outside and entered a convenience store. Semi grabbed a basket and made his way to buy alcohol. Daichi grabbed some chips and sweets. Satori made his way to buy a lot of ice cream then they paid for it before going back to the hotel.

They made their way to Tetsurou and Tooru's room and told them about what the others wanted. Tooru suggested they should also hang out together and Semi was really glad he bought enough alcohol for the two groups.

Satori ordered Boxes of pizza, fried chicken, burger and fries. They waited inside Tooru and Tetsurou's room and when their order arrived, they split it into two.

"I ordered eight boxes of pizza and four dozens of chicken. I know its enough for everyone." Satori said and Tooru smiled a little before he made his way outside.

Semi made his way to Satori and Wakatoshi's room and saw Wakatoshi  standing in front of the huge glass windows. Semi smiled sadly and shook his head.