Chapter 14; Sky full of stars

Your Pov

I laid in bed with Will, in his arms and looked at the stars. I love the windows here, there huge and I can look at the beautiful sky all night.
It was 10pm and we just woke up.
I felt his thumb circled my arm and I smiled.
After a while of silence, I spoke up.

„Will?"
„Mhm", he's so sleepy, I love his raspy voice.
„Can we sneak out and look at the stars?", I asked leaning on my arm.
„Lets just sleep and"
„Nooo Will pleaseeee", I looked at him and kissed his cheek.
„Fine", he agreed, smiled at me and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

It's still winter and very cold outside, but I still wanted to go to the bridge near the park.
The sky and all the lights looked so beautiful and I really wanted to see it, but not only trough the window.
So we put our clothes on and sneaked out of the hospital. It was very exciting to be honest and I was very happy. It just feels like it was worth it to be alive and I'm glad that I didn't die when I tried to take my life.
Will took my hand and smiled at me. He had such a adorable smile. When we arrived at the park, I had a little flashback. There was the spot where I took the sleeping pills.

We sat down at a bench when he started talking.
„I'm really happy that you survived. I love you to much to let you go. And I hope that you feel better now and if you feel the urge to do anything to hurt yourself in anyway again. Please talk to me. I'm here for you always als forever.", he looked at me and I smiled with tears trough my eyes.

„I love you. And that's crazy to say because you're the first person I said that ever before. I love you more than you imagine and I'm so happy that I met you and that I can trust you and really interested in how I feel and how my day was. And I'm really really scared of loosing you, because I think I wouldn't be able to be happy ever again. I really hope and pray that your treatment will stay this good. I'm happy that I'm here als alive. With you. With such a gorgeous and beautiful men."
I breathed in sharply and looked deep in his eyes.
He kissed me softly, I felt his soft lips against mine, getting passionate.
The sky was full of stars and it looked almost magic.
To be here with him and be able to feel his love, it meant so much to me.
His arm went around my waist and we just looked at the stars.

I know it's short and cheesy, but I still hope you liked it. It's more stressful than I thought rn, but I read all your comments about what you would like to see in this story and what should happen, fluff or smut and I will build it in. Thank you very much and a comment would be motivating. Much love !