Chapter 13; I need to heal

Your POV

When I began to woke up, my eyelids flattered open. I took a smart breath and realized I was at the hospital. Someone said my name. I felt a warm touch on my hand, and I looked in the eyes of someone, who I broke the heart in thousand pieces.
I realized what happened and the puzzle in my head was complete.

I smiled softly and my eyes began to tear up.
„Oh god I thought ... I thought you died", he whispered heartbroken and crying.
I started crying too and tried to squeeze his hand.
I wanted to say something, tried to say I'm sorry and I love him more than anything else.

But nothing came out. I was probably too weak.

I made a mess and it's all my fault.

„I love you... so much.", his eyes were puffy and red.
I wanted to kiss him, I want him next to me.
He called the nurse and a few seconds a doctor and four nurses came in.

2 weeks later

Now two weeks are gone and I feel better.
Physically.
But mentally it's still a lot of work.

Maybe it needs a lifetime. But I will try my best.
They almost brought me to an other hospital, but I convinced the doctor that it would be the best for me to be around people who love me.

And he gave me the last chance.

I came out of the room where I have my therapy in.
It was 7pm now and I tomorrow I am allowed to have a free day with Will and they gave us the indoor swimming pool for us alone.

I already ate my meal and took my medicine. That's a lot of pills now, but that's my own fault.

I went to the lobby, where Poe and Will waited for me.
„Hey guys", I said and sah down between them and gave Will a small peck on the lips.
„How was therapy?", he asked
„It was okay, I guess. Like any other day. I'm very tired.", I confessed.
„Me too, we can sleep a little till 10 at my room", Will offered, I nodded.

I knowwww it's not very long and I'm really sorry I didn't update, but I was in the mental hospital again, i feel better now. I hope you still like the chapter. I will update tomorrow again. A comment and vote would be nice. I love you !