"How do you know that.."

"About Elliot and you?" He chuckled and I narrowed my eyes, "As I said I know about you." I don't like his I-Know-Everything attitude. And helping him to get back with Mrs. Robinson is very unsettling to me. From what I overheard, it was pretty obvious that she doesn't want to be with him nor she wants him near Nick. For whatever reason.

But what if he can actually help? I should talk to James about it.

"What if she said no? What if she doesn't want you?" I asked. His jaw clenched and pinned me a glare.

"She is my chosen one. I am hers. She will accept me. So do yourself a favor and keep your boy away from her." With that he left me there. He didn't even wait for my reply. His possessiveness about Mrs. Robinson was something I can understand. I figured he is some supernatural creature. But what I know is even if they are mates, I don't think Mrs. Robinson wants to be with him. She clearly said it. From what I remember he definitely did something which made her leave him.

I followed behind him not wanting to piss him off more. The power he was emitting, was far more than I have. He can very easily break my neck and right now I can't afford to die. I have things to do far more important than arguing with him. I seriously want to break his neck for threatening Elliot but not right now.

We both walked to the house side by side. When we were in the living room he glared at me.

"I am not a bad guy if that's what you made out of my conversation with Norah." What conversation? "You think I didn't notice how you were listening our talk that night." That conversation. So he sensed me.

"That was an accident." I murmured. He glared some more and stood too close for my comfort and his massive body wasn't helping.

"I took that aside. For her sake, she seems to like you a lot. But I wouldn't think twice before doing anything. So help yourself and think wisely." With that he turned and left to his room. I just realized he has been living in the main house with us. I took a deep breath. He is so annoying, super annoying.

"What were you doing with him?" I jumped hearing Elliott's voice. He was sitting in chair with some other people. They looked at me then at Elliot. He continued to stared at me.

"We just went for a walk."

"With him out of all people?" Everyone was watching how he tone was getting higher and higher. He pushed up from his seat and came near me. "What were you talking about?" He said through clenched teeth.

"None of your business. And watch your attitude, everyone is here." I told him, coldly which wasn't necessary but he was getting worked up for nothing. Why was he so angry? For god sake I was depressed just half an hour ago. So much is going on and here he is worried about this.

"So what now you are friends with him? Huh?"

"As I said none of your business." I snapped and left him there. He followed behind me and stopped me infornt of my room.

"Are we fighting?" His voice was so low but I heard him. I turned and he was looking at me with....sad eyes. I sighed and gave him a smile.

"No, we are not. We stumbled in the woods, that's it. We are not friends. But I don't like how you reacted out there."

"Sorry. It feels like he is gonna snatch everyone around me."

What a silly way of thinking but at the same time cute.

"You don't have to worry about anything. Just go and spend time with Emily. I...I heard you going back." His expressions pained and he took my hands in his.