I gasped and snatched it away from him. "Abubakarrr."

"What?" He asked, and I sent him a glare.

"I was just complaining about how the kids love sugar, and then you do this."

"I just tasted it to see if it's delicious, and it turns out that yes, it's really nice. Now give it back to me," he tried to snatch it back, but I took a few steps back.

"I'm not gonna give it back to you."

"Oh really?" He smirked, and I wrinkled a brow in confusion. Why was he smirking?

"Why—" Before I could complete my sentence, he cupped my cheeks and sealed his lips with mine into a mind-blowing kiss. He pulled me closer to his body, and I gave in. I was enjoying every moment of the kiss when he slowly detached his lips from mine, snatched the cupcake from my hand, and strolled out, leaving me in my confused and shocked state.

What the heck?

How dare he!

I took the remaining tray of cupcakes before strolling upstairs to the kids' room.

"Assalamu'alykum," I entered the room, and immediately Noorie sighted me, she jumped off her bed and came running over to me.

"Yipppeeeeee!!! My cake is here, my cake is here!!" Noorie squealed.

"Mummy! I wanna eat." She tried to reach out for a cupcake, but I lightly smacked her hand.

"Ouchhh! Mummy." She pouted, rubbing where I hit her.

"Noorie, why are you in a rush? Wait for a second so I can light out the candles."

"Ooh yes." She giggled.

Abubakar brought the sparkling birthday candles, and I lit them up.

"Alright, make a wish, baby," Feeyah said.

She shut her eyes, and in a few seconds, she opened them again before blowing out the candles. "Done." She grinned.

"What did you wish for, baby?" Feeyah asked.

"Nothing! My wish had already been granted. I have a complete happy family, plus a mum that I love so much." My heart literally melted.

"Awww, I love you, baby." I hugged her.

"I love you more, Mummy."

"Open up, baby, so I can feed you your delicious cupcake." I grabbed a cupcake and fed it to her.

"Yummyyyy. I love this cupcake, Mummy, it's delicious. Give me more." Everyone took a bite from the yummy cupcake except Abubakar, who was busy typing away on his phone.

"Daddy, won't you eat?" Feeyah asked.

"No, princess, I'm okay," he said, and I gave him a suspicious stare.

"What do you mean you are okay? Why won't you take a bite, or is it because of earlier?" I asked.

"Nop."

"Then what?" I asked and got ignored.

Alright, we will see...

I grabbed a cupcake and took it over to him so he would eat. "Take." He ignored me yet again, and continued using his phone.

"Please eat." I pouted.

"I promise to eat if you feed me." He smirked.

"What? Feed? In front of the kids?" I motioned at them.

"Yes, I'm sure they don't mind. Or will you kids mind if your Mum feeds me?" He asked them.

"Nop," Ansar replied.