2. One more Boring Day

" If life was a regular routine then it's worth not living ." - Shahil

My day began everyday at 4am and ended at 10:30pm

My day began everyday at 4am and ended at 10:30pm. Everyday started with the call for prayer in the morning.

Although I liked to pray but getting up from bed at 4am was one of the hardest things for me.

Followed by a small nap or sometimes a bit study along with some hard words from father for being a lazy boy was how my day began.

My house being away from the town area so I needed to head for school early but that too was a little more than Problem than pleasure.

On the way, 3 blocks away I meet my friend Arnold and we head for school bus together. He is the one I like and enjoy talking to and so does he !

As we keep walking we find a few other students who too go in the same bus !

In the bus we talk about the happenings all over the world and just grief over the worse things !

In school the topics taught are boring not because of the subject but because no one pays attention to the teacher. I can't concentrate much because of others and thus the school time passes.

The journey back to home is the same.

In the evening after snacks I try to remember the things taught in classes, most of which I have already forgotten.

Then I have my dinner and chat a bit with Arnold just to find him asleep before me !

"Huh, what an ordinary day, just as same as yesterday, just as same as day-before yesterday and just as same as everyday. It feels like just, like that I am a robot. Huh ...yet I thank God for giving me so much. Good night..." - I wrote in my diary.

Just as I was about to sleep I had a weird feeling. I didn't got bothered at first but after repeatedly failing to fall asleep I thought of getting some fresh air.

I opened the main door and stood at the end of the stairs of our house and looked at the moon which was right Infront of me.

"Wow " - I said, looking at the brilliant moon.

Just as I was enjoying it a sound of thunder stroked. I was taken aback as the sky was crystal clear.

I later thought that it might be my imagination and after some long breaths I closed my eyes and slept.

I don't know how I went to bed but I knew I wasn't awake.

I remember in the dream I saw a house just infront of our house.

The plane area on the other side of the road had a house, A Haunted house...

The next morning something strange happened. I got up and saw that the time was 7:15 am. I never got up that late and when i called my mother there was an unusual silence...

Read the next chapter to find out what happened !

(Please press the star and vote this chapter to motivate me... thanks...🙂)