I was born smart and I was always quick on my feet so I guess that’s why this was so easy. I was the best student their and for that I got to leave early. I made two friends over the 2 years I was here and we became closer than ever.

Melissa and Emma they’re both the same age as me but were here 3 years before I was so there a level 5.  “Miss.Parker, Mr. Patterson would like to talk to you before your departure tomorrow.” I nodded my head and started walking towards the office; on my way there I started to wonder were my friends were. I looked out the window and saw a persons shadow.

Lately I felt as if I was being watched but Mr. Patterson told me to relax and he would check it out. When I got in the office I was barbered by hugs and a bunch of we’ll miss you’s. I turn around to see Melissa and Emma almost in tears I gathered them up and gave them a big hug. “Don’t worry guys we’ll meet up again sooner or later no one in the world can keep us apart. 

But Mr. Patterson, who was head of the whole school, interrupted our little hugging fest. “ Eh hem Miss. Parker may I have a word with you.” “Uh sure, so what’s this all a about?” I say as I sit down in his office. “Well your going back home and it seems that there might be a problem.” “Its not going to stop me from going back home is it” I ask getting nervous now.

“Well no it just seems your going to have to keep your guard up” I give him a confused look and then look down at my hands. “ Well as I told you I would do, I looked in into that person you think that has been following you.” he paused for a sec, cleared his throat and then continued. “We have been keeping you a secret from a lot of people, because you’re the first teenage girl to ever pass all 6 courses in 2 years.”

 “But recently some people had found out which we were trying to make sure didn’t happen but it did.” I stared at him and waited for him to continue, “This person has been going on a killing spree and will not stop until he gets you” he said with a stern voice and looked me in the eyes “do you understand?”

“Yes sir, so what do we do?” “ You will have to keep your guard up at all times until we figure out how to deal with this.” he said he went to start again but was interrupted by a phone call. “ Yes, hello? Ok I understand, yes she’s right here” I wonder what his phone call had to do with me. “Ok, yes I will tell her goodbye,” he hung up the phone and closed his eyes and inhaled. “ Is everything alright sir?” he opened his eyes and nodded “ your parents are here a day early so you will have to go get your things.” I started to get up but he stopped me.

“Be careful who you trust, you never know who’s the bad guy”, he handed me a box and I carefully opened it. Inside laid x-ray ray bands with a camera, and zoom, hearing piece and microphone, a watch (with video call).

 I closed the box and thanked him then I walked out. I hurried to my room and gathered everything up, I said my last goodbyes to my friends and then left the place that was my 2nd home for 2 years.

 Outside a man was leaning on the car talking on the phone, his head turned slightly so he could see me but not enough for me to see him. He hung up his phone and turned around when he lifted up his head I realized whom he was. “CHASE!!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, I dropped my entire luggage and darted towards him.

I collided with him and gave him a hug, “what are you doing here I thought mom and dad were coming to get me” I said with a smile, “Well they were but then they asked me, how could I let down the opportunity to see my little sis after 2 years. He ruffled my hair and I frowned, I decided it was time to show him I’m not little anymore.

 I grab his arm and twisted it around his back; I don’t like my hair being messed up I said while laughing as I let his arm go. I open my eyes to see him standing there shocked, “whoa sis remind me not to mess with you, wow you must of learned a lot while you were here.” He was right; I was a lot stronger, faster, smarter and more flexible.

I smiled and hopped in the car, “ So how are you and Kayla?” Kayla was is girlfriend before I left but things could have changed, he hesitated and I raised my brow.” I- um- well yes I mean no, we um broke up” and I frowned me and him haven’t talked because it was one of the rules of the school, we weren’t aloud to have contact with anyone outside of the school, only a few calls to our parents.

“ I’m sorry chasey don’t worry you’ll find someone else” I say with a smile, he smiles back and then starts the car. “What about you, you date any hot guys?” he says with a smirk, “No, were not aloud to date anyone, it was the schools rules but a few kids broke it.” “Ha but not you, you’ve always been the one to listen” I turned my head to the window, if only he knew how much I’ve changed. I’m much more tougher, we’ll I’ve always been but I barely let anyone in that I don’t really know.

It was about an 8-hour ride home so chase and I decided to catch up. We talked about, relationships, friends, work, stress and anything else you could think of. That’s the thing chase and I share everything, that’s why were so close. We stopped chatting and the rest of the ride was quiet so I closed my eyes and ended up falling asleep.