Zayn - Unexpected guest

-Zayn’s POV-

 “So, Harry, you want coffee, Niall and Liam wants tea and Louis wants orange juice.” I say, checking if I remember correctly what they all want.

All of them mumble something in agreement and soon I rush out of the recording studio and over to the café on the corner of the street.

“Hi, my name is Kyle. Can I take your order?” the kid behind the counter says. He’s probably no older than 17.

“Hi. I’ll have two teas, two coffees and one orange juice. To go, please.” I kindly ask and reach for my wallet, handing him the correct amount.

“Thanks man. Your order will be ready in a few minutes.” Kyle informs me and I step aside to wait for my order.

“Order 23!” a lady yells out and I step up to the counter to grab my order.

“Thanks.” I say and take the drinks, ready to head back to the studio.

I make it halfway to the studio when I hear a high pitched voice behind me.

“Hey! You’re Zayn from One Direction!” the girl calls, causing me to turn around.

“Yeah. Would you like a picture?” I ask, trying to be nice but I really just want to get back to the studio without loads of fans mobbing me.

“Oh my gosh, yes!” she says and we take a picture together.

Soon many more fans arrive and I start getting a panicked feeling in the pit of my stomach.

What do I do now?

I start walking towards the studio but I can see many more girls heading this way.

I turn around and push through the crowd to head in the opposite direction. During the struggle I drop the drinks in my hands and start moving quicker.

The fans won’t let me through, but I find a small gap and break into a sprint.

 -Your POV-

I hate doing the dishes.

But I suppose it has to be done, I’ve always wanted to live on my own and now I see that it is a lot more work then I expected. I always knew I had to do my own washing and dishes, I just never expected for it to be this hard.

I hear a strange sound that sounds like screaming girls moving closer towards my house.

I rush to the window overlooking the street and see a guy with brown hair being chased by a group of screaming girls.

That must be quite a workout.

I watch for a few more seconds until I see the guy jogging up my driveway.

Before I have time to react I hear a knock on my front door, I rush over and open the door to save the unknown celebrity.

I can not believe what I see in front of me

Zayn Malik!

 Why the hell is Zayn Malik knocking on my front door and begging me to let him in so he can escape the screaming girls?

I open the door wider to let him in and he rushes inside, slamming the door quickly.

“I’m sorry, I just wanted to escape the girls and I saw you peeping through the window so I took a chance hoping you would open the door.” Zayn Malik says.

“Um- ok. How long do you plan on staying?” I ask, not trying to sound rude.

“Just until the fans leave, if that’s ok with you. I wouldn’t want to bother you.” He says sweetly.