A Special Concert

"Oi Teme."

Their plans have been finalized, and are about to be set into action. The two friends walk side-by-side as they make way towards the exit of their headquarters, about to grab their lunch. The next upcoming months will be hectic and tiring for Sasuke's crew now that another tour is on the works.

"What?" Sasuke only stares ahead.

"One of the locations of your concert, isn't it only two cities away from Sakura-chan?" Naruto tells him.

The raven-haired halts from his tracks at the sudden realization. While the thought of meeting each other has never been brought up in their conversation, he knows at some point, they have to. And it is more than just out of curiosity.

"Don't you think it's about time you guys meet?" The blond adds. "If you ever plan to, I think now's the chance."

However, is he ready? Can he do it? He couldn't gauge her reaction if she learns his true identity because from the start, she has been honest with him while he... He averts his gaze to Naruto who waits for his reply.

"...you're right."

~O~

- two weeks before the concert -

Sakura.
2:35 PM

Yes?
2:37 PM

Do you want to meet up sometime?
2:37 PM

Naruto, who is peering over his shoulder, smacks him. "So fucking direct!"

He shoots him a glare, before turning back to his phone. For the first time, he feels nervous especially when Sakura takes a longer time to reply than usual.

~O~

The pink-haired med student reads the message for the nth time since she receives it. She blinks. Refreshes her messaging app. Wipes her phone's screen. Anything that will snap her away from the illusion that Sasuke is asking to meet up. Like seeing each other. Personally.

Even though they live in the same country, she knows about his busy work schedule and has become content on knowing each other digitally. However, she can't deny the fact she wants to see him, even just for once, when he's been a constant in her life ever since they met.

Following her heart's desire, she begins typing.

~O~

Sure! Why not? It's proven by now that you aren't a murderer so I think it's safe to see you.
2:50 PM

Sasuke feels his shoulder slump in relief, but his friend gives him another hard smack on the shoulder. He resists the urge to punch him in the gut.

"Congratulations! You've got yourself a date!" He snickers.

~O~

It's only a week before their planned meetup.

"Are you saying we're going to meet at Ryosuke's concert?!" She yells at him on the phone, unable to hide her astonishment. On her hand was a shiny VIP ticket that she picked up from the post office. From Sasuke.

It is strange to think he knows the schedule in advance, where she informed him the day before but her ticket, the first ever ticket to her first Ryosuke's concert, is sitting for a week already in the office. Although she's been questioning nonstop how it happened, he simply says he knows a friend.

You don't want to?

She moans in exasperation, rolling her eyes then breathes to calm herself. "Are you even a fan of him?"